The Hobbit comes out in theaters next weekend. I’m a life-long fan of the book. No surprises there. Still, I’ll pass on seeing it in the theater. A night out at the movies is too much to spend for a story that I already know. And if I need to see awe-inspiring visuals of New Zealand’s natural wonders, I’ll ask CM to get a camera and email me some landscape shots or something. No, I … Read more
Tag Archive: WTF Leonard Nimoy?
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them - Isaac Asimov
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (915), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1135), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- Technomad on The Palin Kerfuffle
I have never understood the mindless Palin-hate out there. Other than saying that the MSM and the goodthinkers had...
- Xetrov on The Palin Kerfuffle
The local FM talk radio station decided to talk about this, and replay the drunken audio over and over again,...
- Biggie G on Massholes Prepares to Elect a Masshole; Texans Reject An Idiot; Reich Has No Shame
A few weeks ago Yahoo had a story asking if Orman's candidacy meant problems for the GOP. Shouldn't it...
- Biggie G on The Evil Koch Brothers and Their Evil Compassion
You should have seen the shit fit when the Kochs gave $25 million to the United Negro College Fund.
- AlexInCT on The Evil Koch Brothers and Their Evil Compassion
Don't forget success SO. The left despises success. As some moronic woman who's T-shirt had "1 in a million means...
- Seattle Outcast on The Evil Koch Brothers and Their Evil Compassion
Progtard Liberalism is a religion (entirely faith-based using no actual facts to come to conclusions), and all religions have their...
- Hal_10000 on We Don’t Need a Czar and We Don’t Need a Murthy Either
Sigh. Again, great post up until the let’s have parity and throw one at the Republicans just so everything is...
- AlexInCT on Protectors of the little people, indeed….
That's where it will end eventually, but these fucks pretend otherwise SO.
- West Virginia Rebel on Massholes Prepares to Elect a Masshole; Texans Reject An Idiot; Reich Has No Shame
Well, it looks like "independent" Greg Orman is running into trouble in Kansas. Meanwhile, back in Obama's home town.
- Seattle Outcast on Protectors of the little people, indeed….
Maybe you should just move to Detroit and skip the in-between steps.....
- The Palin Kerfuffle I won't link to or detail it. Google can help you there if you're interested. But a couple of months ago, a certain...
- The Evil Koch Brothers and Their Evil Compassion This should blow a few Left Wing minds:
Koch Industries, in partnership with the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, is financing a program to provide...
- Protectors of the little people, indeed.... As someone that lives in a blue state and has seen the hypocrisy of the collectivist that pretend to do the shit they do to...
- Massholes Prepares to Elect a Masshole; Texans Reject An Idiot; Reich Has No Shame A few more notes on the upcoming election.
First, the Massachusetts gubernatorial race is a tight one between Martha Coakley and Charlie Baker. I've mentioned...
- Nothing to see here... Remember the days when a story like this one would be national news? I remember such a voter scandal both two, and then, a decade...
- Technomad I have never understood the mindless Palin-hate out there. Other than saying that the MSM and the goodthinkers had to take her down, lest...
- Xetrov The local FM talk radio station decided to talk about this, and replay the drunken audio over and over again, and in general mock Palin...
- Biggie G A few weeks ago Yahoo had a story asking if Orman's candidacy meant problems for the GOP. Shouldn't it be more of a problem...
- Biggie G You should have seen the shit fit when the Kochs gave $25 million to the United Negro College Fund.
- AlexInCT Don't forget success SO. The left despises success.
As some moronic woman who's T-shirt had "1 in a million means you left 999,999 behind" imprinted...
- Secret Service Swings and Misses Wow:
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson will face questions about how an armed intruder jumped the White House fence and made it as far as the...
- Holder Out Eric Holder has stepped down as Attorney General. I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for...
- Ebola Comes to the US This is why I agree with the President that we have to devote as many resources as we can to fighting Ebola.
A patient being treated...
- We Don't Need a Czar and We Don't Need a Murthy Either Having seen their attempts to blame Ebola on Republican budget cuts go up in flames, the Democrats have stumbled upon a new meme: this outbreak...
- We want to limit your stinking data! If you own any kind of mobile device, you know that service providers are trying real hard to cap data usage even when you are...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Medicare Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings