Unless you have been living under a rock or get your news from the usual LSM outlets, you must have heard about the controversy caused when the WH threatened Woodward for pointing out how fucked up Team Obama is. The LSM is in a freaking tizzy, but I can go back to before the election where many people, like Barone, predicted the coming Obama thugocracy. These Team Obama people make Nixon look like … Read more
Tag Archive: WH bullies Press
February 28, 2013 2:34 pm
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
Show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys. - Tucker Max
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (949), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1193), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (565), Thrill (97)
- dahlhowse on Sully Retiring?
I saw the headline on Drudge and immediately thought of you guys. Sure enough, it's been duly noted. Geez, it's...
- Hal_10000 on Sully Retiring?
He’s actually going to devote his life to exposing Trig Palin’s “real” mother…. Well, he's been living in her uterus for...
- Seattle Outcast on Sully Retiring?
He's actually going to devote his life to exposing Trig Palin's "real" mother....
- West Virginia Rebel on Chupacabra attacks!
What would Jack Sparrow do? BTW just saw where Andrew Sullivan is apparently retiring...agree with him or not, he was one...
- AlexInCT on Obama, Man of Contradictions
Her husband was bowing all over the place like a bitch.... Does anyone doubt who tells the other one to call...
- Xetrov on Obama, Man of Contradictions
Yup. Granted, Foreigners don't have to legally, but by refusing to do it, and meeting all of the royalty...
- InsipiD on Beware Greeks Breaking Bonds
Jeez, who's handing out the downvotes around here? Greece is in the process of jumping out of the pan and into...
- Hal_10000 on Obama, Man of Contradictions
Xetrov, do you mean refusing to wear a headscarf or a veil?
- Xetrov on Obama, Man of Contradictions
Off topic - Never thought I'd say this - Michelle Obama did a good thing today.
- CM on End of the Year
"There was an argument that Resolution 678 allowed for the use of force beyond the liberation of Kuwait with reference...
- Sully Retiring? Andrew Sullivan has announced that's he retiring:
Why? Two reasons. The first is one I hope anyone can understand: although it has been the most rewarding...
- Chupacabra attacks! I knew it!
We've heard the "exhaustion" excuse from stars who miss events.
But "attacked" by a "chupacabra"?
You have to hand it to Johnny Depp for that...
- Obama, Man of Contradictions Last week, Alex put up a good takedown of the talking points from Obama's State of Union Monarchial Address. But I've thinking about it...
- Beware Greeks Breaking Bonds Just recently, I read Michael Lewis's Boomerang, which includes a long essay on the economic problems of Greece. It's difficult to describe Greece's economy...
- Gas prices, the ppb of oil, and the future I filled up my car today and paid $2.11 a gallon here in The People's Republic of Connecticut. In some other parts of the nation...
- dahlhowse I saw the headline on Drudge and immediately thought of you guys. Sure enough, it's been duly noted. Geez, it's been a long time since...
- Hal_10000 He’s actually going to devote his life to exposing Trig Palin’s “real” mother….
Well, he's been living in her uterus for the last six years, so...
- Seattle Outcast He's actually going to devote his life to exposing Trig Palin's "real" mother....
- West Virginia Rebel What would Jack Sparrow do?
BTW just saw where Andrew Sullivan is apparently retiring...agree with him or not, he was one of the earliest and most...
- AlexInCT Her husband was bowing all over the place like a bitch....
Does anyone doubt who tells the other one to call their name out during sex?
- End of the Year As we bid farewell to 2014 and tell it not to let the door hit it in the ass, I'll post some year-end summaries, polls...
- Attack in Paris Three gunmen have shot up the offices of a satirical French magazine, Charlie Hebdo, killing 12. As of this writing, they are on the...
- Diplomacy in the age of Obama When a friend sent me this link and I read the article, I thought I was looking at an Onion piece of humor. From the...
- Hollywood elites shows why they are douchebags Clint Eastwood made a pro-US/pro-military movie, and like with everything the guy does, it is kicking ass and taking names, and as expected it is...
- Deja Vu of collectivist stupidity I admit I didn't even bother watching the freak show, because I figured it was going to be more of the same, and I was...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Medicare Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Terrorism Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings