Oh what irony that another liberal feel good-do good program not grounded in reality, falls apart. In this case we are talking about the program to insure uninsurable people that was touted as one of the biggest successes of the ACA. From the WaPO article that does its best to pretend this is only a bad thing in so far that the program is no longer taking more people, instead of the fact that … Read more
Tag Archive: treatment of the person’s preexisting illness
- Culture War,
- Decline of Western Civilization,
- Evil Capitalists,
- Health Care,
- Left Wing Idiocy,
- Nanny State,
- The Economy,
- The Law,
- The Mainstream Media,
- Things are worse than they seem
February 17, 2013 11:50 am
Tags: Failure of government controlled healthcare, Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes, Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies, Failures of the Obama Administration, Health insurance in the United States, treatment of the person’s preexisting illness
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (896), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1101), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- Hal_10000 on Toward a European War
Agree Poosh. This is on Obama and Clinton. The crisis in the Ukraine has been building for a long...
- Poosh on Toward a European War
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE NATO !!! wtf bra!? This is half the fault of half your voting population for voting bloody Obama...
- Section8 on Toward a European War
From the article "But the issue of permanent Nato bases in east Europe is divisive. The French, Italians and Spanish are...
- West Virginia Rebel on Want to see some serious double standards in play?
Double standars? You might say that. OT, but WTF?
- Iconoclast on “Liking” The IDF
Say, when is the United States going to join Israel, Iran, and the rest of the civilized world in legalization...
- Technomad on Want to see some serious double standards in play?
It's Bush's fault and you're a racist.
- FPrefect89 on Want to see some serious double standards in play?
Seattle, you have it wrong, only white strait males can be guilty of hate crimes.
- ilovecress on Home of the Whopper
Also note that this move would just change Burger King’s tax burden. It won’t change anything else like how many...
- AlexInCT on Fake 3-D universe? (UPDATE: or worse?)
which means that we don’t know as much about the nature of the universe as we thought we did. ^^^^ THIS. And start...
- Xetrov on Fake 3-D universe? (UPDATE: or worse?)
Also, gravity is, apparently, not a fundamental force, but can be mathematically shown to be the effect of a pair...
- Toward a European War Over the last week, Russia has been slowly dropping the pretense and invading the Ukraine with active troops, tanks and artillery pieces. Many of...
- Want to see some serious double standards in play? While everyone remains focused on what happened in Ferguson and the LSM is milking it for all its worth while presenting very little factual information...
- Fake 3-D universe? (UPDATE: or worse?) The U.S. Department of Energy's Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory is about to start an unique experiment called the Holometer from which they hope to determine...
- Home of the Whopper So this is happening:
Burger King may be the home of the Whopper, but Canada may be the new home of Burger King.
The restaurant operator said...
- SWEET! I can't help but rejoyce at the news that lefty dominated media is getting hammered.
Some 550 buyouts are to be offered at Time Warner's Turner...
- Hal_10000 Agree Poosh. This is on Obama and Clinton. The crisis in the Ukraine has been building for a long time and they stood around...
- Poosh PLEASE DON'T LEAVE NATO !!! wtf bra!?
This is half the fault of half your voting population for voting bloody Obama in in the first place!...
- Section8 From the article
"But the issue of permanent Nato bases in east Europe is divisive. The French, Italians and Spanish are opposed while the Americans and...
- West Virginia Rebel Double standars? You might say that.
OT, but WTF?...
- Iconoclast Say, when is the United States going to join Israel, Iran, and the rest of the civilized world in legalization prostitution?
What makes you think prostitution...
- Ferguson Erupts Four days ago, Michael Brown was shot dead by police in the suburb of Ferguson, Missouri. Accounts of what happened differ dramatically. The...
- Foley Beheaded, Others May Follow Yesterday, ISIS released a video showing them cutting journalist James Foley's head off. I have not watched the video nor do I intend to....
- A 40 Cal. Restraint Another gun post is coming, but just a quick comment about the "Fiddles while Rome burns" attitude of the WH. All the bad news around...
- Bombing Iraq Again We're at war in Iraq again. In an effort to prevent the brutal genocide of the Yazidi religious minority by ISIS, we began dropping...
- WTF? WTF I ask again:
A hotel has been forced to send out a letter to its British guests threatening £1,400 fines for anyone caught ‘logging’ in...
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings