When I saw the news yesterday that Moodys put the US rating on a downgrade watch and that was also followed immediately by Standard & Poor’s pushing the same narrative, I immediately became suspicious of the timing and this idiotic warning. Remember that Moody and S&P where the people that kept telling us that all those mortgage security packages, replete with bad loans almost guaranteed to go south, repackaged through Freddie and Fannie, where … Read more
Tag Archive: Standard & Poor’s AB
- Deep Thoughts,
- Election 2012,
- Evil Capitalists,
- Left Wing Idiocy,
- The Economy,
- The Law,
- The Mainstream Media,
- Things are worse than they seem
July 15, 2011 9:03 am
Tags: Barack Obama, Business/Finance, congress, Economics, Economy of the United States, Government, Great Society, Gross domestic product, MOODY'S CORPORATION, Nancy Pelosi, New York Fed, politics, Recessions, Secretary of the Treasury, Standard & Poor's AB, Tim Geithner, Timothy Geithner, United States public debt
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (939), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1168), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (565), Thrill (97)
- InsipiD on Sony Caves In
Now that The Interview and Team America have both been pulled from their Christmas showings, I feel like this is...
- RonK on Opening Cuba
how long do you think it take to turn gitmo back to the Cubans
- Xetrov on Sony Caves In
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/texas-theater-show-team-america-759037 Would have been funny if it actually happened. Paramount wouldn't let them do it.
- Seattle Outcast on If you are a lefty looking for whatever your “ism” du jour is…
AlexinCT, lord of the run-on sentence.....
- TxAg94 on If you are a lefty looking for whatever your “ism” du jour is…
Not a single period "above the fold". Truly impressive. I'm giving you crap, Alex, but I treat your...
- Hal_10000 on Sony Caves In
I liked the idea Romney tweeted out: make the movie available for free; ask for $5 donations that will go...
- bgeek on Sony Caves In
Sony should just give it away for free via pirating channels.
- Poosh on The Face of Terror
I wasn't bothering to respond properly mind you as it's a waste of time :p copy and paste was probs...
- AlexInCT on Vermont Falls
They probably realized their was not enough "other people's money" to make it work, is my bet...
- Iconoclast on The Face of Terror
Wow, such quality reporting. You sure do go to great lengths and woeful places to support your existing opinon. What a...
- If you are a lefty looking for whatever your "ism" du jour is... As Obama's true colors and ineptness finally overwhelm even the media's most rabid attempts to control the narrative, and American people realize how much of...
- Vermont Falls I am Hal's total lack of surprise:
Vermonters will not be part of a single-payer healthcare system.
Gov. Peter Shumlin had hoped to create the first state-based...
- Sony Caves In Unbelievable:
Sony Pictures Entertainment has dropped its plans for a Dec. 25 release of “The Interview,” a crude comedy that prompted a threat of terror...
- Opening Cuba This is a pretty big deal:
President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced plans to normalize diplomatic relations with Cuba and ease economic restrictions on the nation,...
- The Face of Terror Yesterday, we watched as a homicidal nut took hostages in Sydney. In the ensuing action, two hostages died and the gunman was killed. ...
- InsipiD Now that The Interview and Team America have both been pulled from their Christmas showings, I feel like this is some kind of alternate universe....
- RonK how long do you think it take to turn gitmo back to the Cubans
- Xetrov http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/texas-theater-show-team-america-759037
Would have been funny if it actually happened. Paramount wouldn't let them do it.
- Seattle Outcast AlexinCT, lord of the run-on sentence.....
- TxAg94 Not a single period "above the fold". Truly impressive. I'm giving you crap, Alex, but I treat your posts like a punctuation Where's...
- The Ferguson Decision (Note: As I was writing this, Thrill put up his own post, which I recommend you read as well.)
As you have probably heard, the grand...
- The Torture Report The Senate has release their report on the CIA torture program:
The CIA's harsh interrogations of terrorist detainees during the Bush era didn't work, were more...
- What Really Matter to the Media We've frequently complained about the media's reluctance to cover Obama fuckups and scandals. From IRS harassment to the inflation of Obamacare numbers, they've shown...
- This guy took over from Carl Sagan? Seriously, you can't make up the stupid shit some really educated people believe in. Here is the guy that narrated and ruined the latest and...
- Turkeys and Drumsticks 2014 For seven years running, I have taken advantage of the Thanksgiving Holiday to give out my awards for Turkey of the Year and Golden Drumsticks....
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings