The El Paso Times has this article dealing with a new accusation made, in court, by the defense for a Mr. Vicente Zambada-Niebla, who was extradited to the United States to face drug-trafficking charges in Chicago of all places, a top lieutenant in the Sinaloa cartel, that’s very disturbing. The accusation? Heck, let me just post the article and let you know what this lawyer is alleging that agents in employ of our federal government … Read more
Tag Archive: Sinaloa Cartel
- 2nd Amendment,
- Deep Thoughts,
- Left Wing Idiocy,
- The Law,
- The Mainstream Media,
- Things are worse than they seem
August 4, 2011 11:33 am
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them - Isaac Asimov
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (903), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1112), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- AlexInCT on A Whole New War
This has nothing to do with “sympathy” and everything to do with sending messages to one’s enemy, namely, ISIS sending...
- Iconoclast on A Whole New War
On the rare occasion that I begin to feel our civilization may be a superior moral accomplishment... "Rare occasion"? This...
- Seattle Outcast on Whiplash!
As the old saying goes, "You get the government you deserve." That's pretty harsh, but hey, he was elected with only...
- Seattle Outcast on NYT admission that democrats are anti-second amendment thugs
I'm building an "assault rifle" in my home right now! It's getting everything except a barrel shroud and a...
- AlexInCT on A Whole New War
I would be more interested to find out whom is giving ISIS/ISIL their marching orders. Remember how desperate the Obama...
- InsipiD on NYT admission that democrats are anti-second amendment thugs
It's crystal clear that libs only hang on to this issue to please their base. Also, it antagonizes their...
- Hal_10000 on NYT admission that democrats are anti-second amendment thugs
This has been obvious for twenty years. Assault weapons have always been a tiny part of gun violence. They focused...
- mrblume on A Whole New War
On the rare occasion that I begin to feel our civilization may be a superior moral accomplishment, I can always...
- Xetrov on By request: Obama destroys US – Collectivists compare Boosh to Hitler
Thanks for posting it, Alex. Just think on the opposite for a second: A teacher gives an assignment asking students...
- hist_ed on A Whole New War
"There are a lot of groups that want to attack the United States. We can’t go after all of them....
- Canadian bacon, pineapple, extra cheese, and your balls - to go. Forget some fast food douchebag spitting in your food: Piss them off, and have them rub their junk on your pie:
SEPTEMBER 16---Angered that a customer...
- Whiplash! It is one thing to be the perennial opposition, criticizing your political betters at every point, whether based on real or made up grievances, and...
- Faux Scandal 122345! As the IRS scandal - which involves activity that goes over and beyond anything that led to another president's resignation - heads towards day 500...
- NYT admission that democrats are anti-second amendment thugs The NYT OpEd page carries an article by Lois Becket which all but admits that democrats manufactured the term assault weapon because they hate armed...
- By request: Obama destroys US - Collectivists compare Boosh to Hitler While Obama and the band of thieves collectively referred to as the democratic party are destroying the country at a harrowing pace - and have...
- AlexInCT This has nothing to do with “sympathy” and everything to do with sending messages to one’s enemy, namely, ISIS sending a message to its enemy,...
- Iconoclast On the rare occasion that I begin to feel our civilization may be a superior moral accomplishment...
"Rare occasion"? This begs the question of how...
- Seattle Outcast As the old saying goes, "You get the government you deserve."
That's pretty harsh, but hey, he was elected with only a little help from dead...
- Seattle Outcast I'm building an "assault rifle" in my home right now! It's getting everything except a barrel shroud and a "shoulder thing that goes up",...
- AlexInCT I would be more interested to find out whom is giving ISIS/ISIL their marching orders. Remember how desperate the Obama crime syndicate was to start...
- Clinton Life I must admit, I always had a soft spot for Chelsea Clinton. Not that I liked her or anything but that I felt bad for...
- Foley Beheaded, Others May Follow Yesterday, ISIS released a video showing them cutting journalist James Foley's head off. I have not watched the video nor do I intend to....
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Toward a European War Over the last week, Russia has been slowly dropping the pretense and invading the Ukraine with active troops, tanks and artillery pieces. Many of...
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings