When I saw the news yesterday that Moodys put the US rating on a downgrade watch and that was also followed immediately by Standard & Poor’s pushing the same narrative, I immediately became suspicious of the timing and this idiotic warning. Remember that Moody and S&P where the people that kept telling us that all those mortgage security packages, replete with bad loans almost guaranteed to go south, repackaged through Freddie and Fannie, where … Read more
Tag Archive: Secretary of the Treasury
- Deep Thoughts,
- Election 2012,
- Evil Capitalists,
- Left Wing Idiocy,
- The Economy,
- The Law,
- The Mainstream Media,
- Things are worse than they seem
July 15, 2011 9:03 am
Tags: Barack Obama, Business/Finance, congress, Economics, Economy of the United States, Government, Great Society, Gross domestic product, MOODY'S CORPORATION, Nancy Pelosi, New York Fed, politics, Recessions, Secretary of the Treasury, Standard & Poor's AB, Tim Geithner, Timothy Geithner, United States public debt
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (704), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (947), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (464), Thrill (90)
- West Virginia Rebel on A “Your mama is so fat” post..
Your mama wears combat boots. Literally. And she uses them to kick your ass, but you like it.
- West Virginia Rebel on Mandela Dead
I agree Mandela shouldn't be mythologized. He was human. Apartheid could have ended in revolution and civil war; it's to...
- Poosh on Mandela Dead
I think we couldn't have a rational discussion about this dubious man whilst he was alive *just because* so in...
- Xetrov on A “Your mama is so fat” post..
You play ball like a girl!!
- hist_ed on A Living Wage! … But Not For You
If the unemployment rate was at 3 or 4 % then a fast food strike might make some kind of...
- CM on A “Your mama is so fat” post..
your 80286 comment was far better – it wasn’t until I was halfway to work that I came up with...
- Seattle Outcast on A “Your mama is so fat” post..
your 80286 comment was far better - it wasn't until I was halfway to work that I came up with...
- Seattle Outcast on A Living Wage! … But Not For You
"intellectual" = Marxist They just won't hire replacement workers for the striking masses of people unqualified to work anyplace else, they'll...
- Biggie G on A Living Wage! … But Not For You
I heard about this today on the radio. This is what $15/hour fast food pay will get you, The Alpha...
- CM on A “Your mama is so fat” post..
If CM were any dumber, I’d have to clean him up off the yard with a scooper. Your birth certificate is...
- Mandela Dead Nelson Mandela has died. He was 95, so while I think sadness is appropriate, we should more celebrate what the man accomplished.
- A "Your mama is so fat" post.. Have fun. Talk trash. Let's see who is the biggest bastage around..
Just get off the subject of mothers cause I just got off yours...
- A Living Wage! ... But Not For You Liberal pundits and advocates are constantly talking about a "living wage". The last few years have a been a constant drumbeat about how we...
- The Infinite Recursion of the Security State This is pretty amazing:
As you my have heard, there's a trial going on here in San Francisco about the legality of the complete lack of...
- When Is A Cut Not A Cut? When it's a program we like. A couple of Republicans have proposed a change to the budget -- eliminating the sequester on the military...
- West Virginia Rebel Your mama wears combat boots. Literally. And she uses them to kick your ass, but you like it.
- West Virginia Rebel I agree Mandela shouldn't be mythologized. He was human. Apartheid could have ended in revolution and civil war; it's to Mandela's credit that it didn't.
- Poosh I think we couldn't have a rational discussion about this dubious man whilst he was alive *just because* so in death .. we can't either....
- Xetrov You play ball like a girl!!
- hist_ed If the unemployment rate was at 3 or 4 % then a fast food strike might make some kind of sense (ignoring those fancy doohickeys...
- The Iran Deal Falls Through Over the last week, news reports emerged of a pending deal with Iran on nuclear weapons. In return for some limited sanction relief, the Iranians...
- Those low interest rates are fucking us savers over I do not believe that it was coincidence that US interest rates, and for that matter interest rates across the globe, have been held so...
- Obama's Non-Apology Apology After weeks of his minions saying that Obama didn't really promise that we could keep our healthcare plans if we liked them, Obama kinda sorta...
- Physician, Heal Nothing It finally seems to have sunk into the Obama Administration how badly this Obamacare thing is going. There have been rumblings that the system...
- Obamacare is still a disaster, but they are pretending otherwise At a time when the LSM is trying it's best to provide cover for the trophy piece of the Obama administration and desperately trying to...
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings