I get backlogged on stories. And I hate open tabs. So here’s a smattering of stories I don’t have time to do full blog posts on but thought were interesting.
Tag Archive: Philadelphia
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
Show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys. - Tucker Max
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (883), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1085), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (554), Thrill (93)
- Iconoclast on Israel and Hamas Again
Look, there is misinformed, and then there are things you can only believe if you really are a racist. Let's turn...
- Poosh on Israel and Hamas Again
CMTARD.com says: "And there it is – a key rationale behind ongoing unconditional support and the wholesale acceptable of all...
- InsipiD on The Pravda
The reason that movies about the press suck is that the same companies that deal out the news are also...
- Iconoclast on Israel and Hamas Again
I mean, lol. Oh, is that what you mean? I couldn't tell, through all the self-righteous sanctimony and whatnot. Look, there...
- West Virginia Rebel on The Pravda
There are really very few decent movies about the press and media in general. The exceptions (IMO) are All The...
- West Virginia Rebel on Not So Friendly Skies
Flying has become like riding the bus-with hall monitors in charge. It used to be a more glamorous experience, when...
- Technomad on Godless TV Is Coming
Here in small-town Iowa, I'm pretty low-key about my atheism, but then again, here in small-town Iowa, I am generally...
- Hal_10000 on Godless TV Is Coming
As is Charles Krauthammer. Dang, how could I go several days without a Krauthammer reference, I’m slipping. Yep. Forgot about him....
- richtaylor365 on Israel and Hamas Again
Ah, this explains CM to a tee;
- richtaylor365 on Godless TV Is Coming
As is Charles Krauthammer. Dang, how could I go several days without a Krauthammer reference, I'm slipping.
- As if you needed more proof.... Leftists always love to posture. They feel good letting everybody know how awesome they are. They care for the poor, the needy, the oppressed, the...
- Not So Friendly Skies Here is another one of those stories where both parties need a good ass kicking, or maybe they deserve each other;
It appears that passengers now...
- The Pravda Speaking of the decline of entertainment:
Robert Redford has signed on to play Dan Rather in Truth, a film based on the 2005 memoir Truth and...
- Godless TV Is Coming Ho hum, another station that I won't watch;
It is a fact of American life that even though far fewer than half the adult population attend...
- Dueling Obamacare Decisions Obamacare is dead!
This morning the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit released its much awaited opinion in Halbig v. Burwell. In a...
- Iconoclast Look, there is misinformed, and then there are things you can only believe if you really are a racist.
Let's turn it around...
Look, there is misinformed,...
- Poosh CMTARD.com says: "And there it is – a key rationale behind ongoing unconditional support and the wholesale acceptable of all Israeli arguments and propaganda. It’s...
- InsipiD The reason that movies about the press suck is that the same companies that deal out the news are also in the entertainment business. ...
- Iconoclast I mean, lol.
Oh, is that what you mean? I couldn't tell, through all the self-righteous sanctimony and whatnot.
Look, there is misinformed, and then there...
- West Virginia Rebel There are really very few decent movies about the press and media in general. The exceptions (IMO) are All The President's Men (also with Redford...
- Israel and Hamas Again I've been holding back on commentary on the latest Israel-Hamas conflict to see what was going to happen. What's happening is a war. ...
- Liberal NIMBY strikes again If you have been living under a rock, you might have missed the current Obama Administration approved invasion from the south that's been causing problems...
- Born on the Fifth of July So, yesterday, we celebrated Independence Day, recognizing the birth of out great nation and the courage of the men who took on the world's greatest...
- It was a mistake! - just like the Learner IRS emails being eaten by her dog.. (UPDATED) Make what you want of this - I know exactly what it means to me, but then again, I am not a cultists blinded by...
- Shooting From The Hip I've been wanting to do a hunting post for a while, but a perfect seque appeared this week, allowing me to take more pleasure in...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Medicare Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings