I thought Ed Koch would never die. But he went this morning. Koch, despite being a Democrat and self-professed liberal, was one of the key figures to reviving New York. He was tough on crime, supported the death penalty and pushed back against the unions. When he took over, New York was on the verge of bankruptcy and descending into a crime-ridden hell. By the time he left, the city was rebounding. He paved the … Read more
Tag Archive: Mayors of New York City
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (907), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1121), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- Ed Kline on Secret Service Swings and Misses
Much ado about nothing. The president had already left, and they let their guard down when it didnt matter. As...
- Ed Kline on Ebola Comes to the US
I'm iffy about sending over 5000 incubators, I mean soldiers to fight Ebola though.
- West Virginia Rebel on Secret Service Swings and Misses
They made the head of the Secret Service a political nominee. Put it back in treasury where it belongs. Agents reportedly...
- Hal_10000 on Secret Service Swings and Misses
And now this: they allowed an armed criminal on an elevator with the prez: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/armed-former-convict-was-on-elevator-with-obama-in-atlanta/2014/09/30/76d7da24-48e3-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html Alex, you might be onto something. ...
- Seattle Outcast on Secret Service Swings and Misses
I've never once understood how the treasury dept ended up with this gig and kept it. Logically it should either...
- AlexInCT on I blame Boosh!
Funny you should bring up electricity costs SO, because my consumption over the last 6 months compared to the year...
- AlexInCT on Secret Service Swings and Misses
Incompetence at the top has percolated down to everything it comes into contact with. This is just another sign of...
- Xetrov on Secret Service Swings and Misses
Why didn't they take Biden's advice? He could have stopped the guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIdKIM2btoA
- Seattle Outcast on I blame Boosh!
This is the same line of crap that has utilities getting their panties in a twist due to the ever-increasing,...
- Section8 on Punting Power
They should be meeting right now either to give the President the authority to attack Syria or to refuse it....
- Ebola Comes to the US This is why I agree with the President that we have to devote as many resources as we can to fighting Ebola.
A patient being treated...
- Secret Service Swings and Misses Wow:
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson will face questions about how an armed intruder jumped the White House fence and made it as far as the...
- I blame Boosh! Because that seems to always be the battle cry of these morons on the left who can't see the reason stuff like this happens is...
- Punting Power This is pure BS:
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told This Week he’d “bring the Congress back” to vote on a new resolution authorizing military force...
- The Forest Service Charges for Freedom What on Earth?
The U.S. Forest Service has tightened restrictions on media coverage in vast swaths of the country's wild lands, requiring reporters to pay for...
- Ed Kline Much ado about nothing. The president had already left, and they let their guard down when it didnt matter. As for an armed former convict...
- Ed Kline I'm iffy about sending over 5000 incubators, I mean soldiers to fight Ebola though.
- West Virginia Rebel They made the head of the Secret Service a political nominee. Put it back in treasury where it belongs.
Agents reportedly turned off the alarm to...
- Hal_10000 And now this: they allowed an armed criminal on an elevator with the prez:
Alex, you might be onto something. There was pressure a few...
- Seattle Outcast I've never once understood how the treasury dept ended up with this gig and kept it.
Logically it should either be under one of the...
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
- NFL Claims Ignorance of Video. Also Gravity and Spacetime Earlier this year, video emerged of Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiance -- correction, the fiance he had beaten unconscious -- out...
- Holder Out Eric Holder has stepped down as Attorney General. I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for...
- Monday Roundup For reasons that I hope I'll explain one day, this week is going to be a bit crazy. So here are a few stories...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings