… Read more
Something about the U.S. economy isn’t adding up.
At 8.3%, the unemployment rate has fallen 0.7 percentage point from a year earlier and is down 1.7 percentage points from a peak of 10% in October 2009. Many other measures of the job market are improving. Companies have expanded payrolls by more than 200,000 a month for the past three months, according to
Tag Archive: jobs news
March 13, 2012 10:05 am
1 User Browsing This Page.
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (905), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1114), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- Seattle Outcast on Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet
Environmentalism is, without a doubt, a religion. One that worships the planet as a deity, and sees most people...
- Seattle Outcast on The costliest war the left stuck us with
Do Nothing = Do Something All on board for the "do nothing" option? No, not you libtards? Good, go...
- AlexInCT on Looking at the future Obamacare promises us all
And they still claim not to understand why many of us want no part of government health care… My personal impression...
- Technomad on Looking at the future Obamacare promises us all
And they still claim not to understand why many of us want no part of government health care...
- AlexInCT on Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet
She wants a “Marshall Plan for the Earth” as a lot of environmentalists do. That's liberal double speak for a government...
- Seattle Outcast on Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet
Klein is indeed a "3rd rate intellect" - or, as I like to call it, "stuck on stupid" or "going...
- Technomad on Whiplash!
Part of the problem was lackluster Republican opposition---both times, up against the Kwizatch Haderach (a Dune reference, for those not...
- AlexInCT on By request: Obama destroys US – Collectivists compare Boosh to Hitler
Xetov, if it was not for double standards the left wouldn't have any....
- Xetrov on By request: Obama destroys US – Collectivists compare Boosh to Hitler
Interesting Statistic in regards to Bush v. Obama: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2014/09/08/mrc-study-tv-buries-bad-news-obamas-collapsing-polls Just last Thursday, for example, Gallup found Obama’s approval rating at a record...
- AlexInCT on A Whole New War
This has nothing to do with “sympathy” and everything to do with sending messages to one’s enemy, namely, ISIS sending...
- Quit Wining What have I always said about over-regulation? Big business loves over-regulation because it crushes small businesses. To wit:
A small-time vintner's use of volunteer...
- The costliest war the left stuck us with Is without a doubt the war on poverty. And like every war the left has been involved with since WW2, it has been a miserable...
- Looking at the future Obamacare promises us all As if you needed more proof that government will do far worse than any private entity overseen by government, we find out that according to...
- Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet Naomi Klein has a new book out. Having failed to rally the forces of socialism with No Logo and The Shock Doctrine, she's now saying...
- Canadian bacon, pineapple, extra cheese, and your balls - to go. Forget some fast food douchebag spitting in your food: Piss them off, and have them rub their junk on your pie:
SEPTEMBER 16---Angered that a customer...
- Seattle Outcast Environmentalism is, without a doubt, a religion. One that worships the planet as a deity, and sees most people as a plague to be...
- Seattle Outcast Do Nothing = Do Something
All on board for the "do nothing" option? No, not you libtards? Good, go spend your own money.
- AlexInCT And they still claim not to understand why many of us want no part of government health care…
My personal impression is that they know damned...
- Technomad And they still claim not to understand why many of us want no part of government health care...
- AlexInCT She wants a “Marshall Plan for the Earth” as a lot of environmentalists do.
That's liberal double speak for a government that would give the ChiComms...
- Clinton Life I must admit, I always had a soft spot for Chelsea Clinton. Not that I liked her or anything but that I felt bad for...
- Foley Beheaded, Others May Follow Yesterday, ISIS released a video showing them cutting journalist James Foley's head off. I have not watched the video nor do I intend to....
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Toward a European War Over the last week, Russia has been slowly dropping the pretense and invading the Ukraine with active troops, tanks and artillery pieces. Many of...
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings