Well, 2012 will go down as the worst year of my life, not just because of Obama and what I see around me, but also because my personal life took a totally unexpected turn for the worse. Live & learn. I will spare you the details of my personal life, but I do want to point out that I am not feeling next year will be anything but more of the same political and economic … Read more
Tag Archive: Happy New Year now pay your taxes
- Left Wing Idiocy,
- Nanny State,
- Right Wing Idiocy,
- The Economy,
- Things are worse than they seem
December 31, 2012 5:45 pm
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. - Thomas Jefferson
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (819), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1030), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (515), Thrill (92)
- Seattle Outcast on At Least He’s Honest About It
What he argues is that this would stop corporations from paying such huge salaries and therefore pay more to lower...
- Iconoclast on Asymmetric Arrogance
You're clearly the one here trying to "score points". You're LITERALLY adding them up as you go. Wow. Yes, I...
- RonK on Killing the goose that laid the golden egg
the problem with the "how well off the US was with a 90% tax rate" is they forget or ignore...
- Seattle Outcast on Killing the goose that laid the golden egg
Cue CM to come here with his standard idiocy of "how well off the US was with a 90% tax...
- AlexInCT on Totes Not A Democracy
Pretty much all of human history can be shown as being like this – there are always a minority that...
- Seattle Outcast on Totes Not A Democracy
How about one that isn't really all the benevolent, but kinda pissed off and willing to make an example out...
- Hal_10000 on Totes Not A Democracy
yep. This week it's "we should follow the will of people!". Next week, they'll be back to "we...
- Seattle Outcast on Totes Not A Democracy
Pretty much all of human history can be shown as being like this - there are always a minority that...
- Seattle Outcast on Asymmetric Arrogance
I'll take exception to the thought that these debt can't ever be repaid - there is a time tested method...
- Xetrov on Asymmetric Arrogance
Obama trying to get the Stimulus passed - Millions more Americans will lose their jobs. Homes will be lost. Families...
- At Least He's Honest About It Building on Alex's post on income inequality, I note that Mathew Yglesias published this over at Vox. Yglesis advocates for raising the top marginal...
- Circling the wagons, but to no avail... The left must be seeing the writing on the wall, because they are desperate, and while some believe this is a deliberate strategy, the fact...
- The liberal solution: take 125537899 In the people's great city of Detroit, where credentialed liberal ideologues have been running the show for more than 6 decades, things have not been...
- IRS Scandal update The proof that there not only is a scandal about the IRS and the DOJ colluding to fuck over conservatives, but that there was/is a...
- Killing the goose that laid the golden egg Over at the Hoover Institution journal, they have a damning article, appropriately titled “The United States of Envy”, where they give us a clear picture...
- Seattle Outcast What he argues is that this would stop corporations from paying such huge salaries and therefore pay more to lower level employees.</blockquote.
Only if you held...
- Iconoclast You're clearly the one here trying to "score points". You're LITERALLY adding them up as you go. Wow.
Yes, I am, against your arguments by noting...
- RonK the problem with the "how well off the US was with a 90% tax rate" is they forget or ignore the fact everyone paid taxes,...
- Seattle Outcast Cue CM to come here with his standard idiocy of "how well off the US was with a 90% tax rate"...
- AlexInCT Pretty much all of human history can be shown as being like this – there are always a minority that holds the most influence/power over...
- Asymmetric Arrogance Over at Ezra Klein's new venture, there is a fascinating piece about how politics make us stupid. Klein details experiments that show that both...
- McCutcheon Did you know that our Republic ended last week? It's true, at least if you believe the left wing:
In a sharply divided ruling Wednesday,...
- The Bundy Ranch I've been trying to catch up on the saga of Cliven Bundy and his ranch out in Nevada that just resulted in a government standoff....
- Eich Out A few days ago, OKCupid's website tried to persuade people to stop using Firefox. Contrary to reports, the site did not "block" Firefox. If...
- Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby The Supreme Court heard oral arguments yesterday in the case of Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby. This case concerns whether the federal government can force an...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Al-Qaeda Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Medicare Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures White House
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings