What are liberals to do? The Citizens United decision by SCOTUS is almost as infuriating to progressives as Bush v Gore. Almost. They’re convinced that the deck is permanently stacked against them because The Rich, Inc is somehow able to buy elections and cancel out their votes. As we all know, only the government should be able to buy votes and only through entitlements and free cell phones, but that’s not what I’m interested … Read more
Tag Archive: crocodile tears
Tags: american bridge, campaign finance reform, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, controversial court cases, crocodile tears, crossroads, Federal Election Commission, karl rove, Law, Liberal hypocrisy, mccain feingold, Pac Man, political action committee, Roberts court, Senator Russ Feingold, super pac, Supreme Court of the United States
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (796), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1006), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (502), Thrill (92)
- Hal_10000 on Dumber Than, Well, You Get The Idea
Meh. I hear dumber things from the President every day. Incidentally, did you see his painful "Funny or Die" thing with...
- richtaylor365 on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
and used a national tragedy to pound the PATRIOT act past Congress? That very sentence contradicts your premise, The...
- richtaylor365 on Dumber Than, Well, You Get The Idea
Very odd, Youtube still has up on their site; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcfLZDVw8LU Let's see how long that stays up. What's the big deal about...
- AlexInCT on Can’t say I am surprised
Whatever it is Democrats claim they want to do, they always manage to accomplish the opposite. That's precisely the issue Hal....
- yabkpjo on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
This is one of those times I really, really miss Lee.
- TxAg94 on Dumber Than, Well, You Get The Idea
What was it? It was embarrassing for the chosen leader. Must be removed to protect him. Shocker.
- Hal_10000 on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
The years since then has proven Lee to be right. Everything Obama is doing now, was sown by the seeds...
- Hal_10000 on Can’t say I am surprised
I wrote about this a while back. California is becoming a liberal apartheid because of the massive income inequality...
- Starving Writer on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
You might have been critical of Emperor Romney, but a good number of Republicans would've not been. Remember when...
- Hal_10000 on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
Dave, we had eight years of the Bush Presidency as evidence that Republicans will not object to a President who...
- Dumber Than, Well, You Get The Idea This has been making the rounds this morning;
The natural assumption is that he just misspoke, I think it's worse than that. I'm betting Booker is...
- Insane shit does happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxEUW3pQX6A
- What's the fucking mystery? So CBS Detroit has an article titled "Voting Records Raise Questions After Mummified Body Found" where they wonder how this could happen. Seriously? Fucking Michigan...
- The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded Let's imagine the following situation:
In 2012, Mitt Romney wins the election. He tries to repeal Obamacare but the Democratic Senate won't even take it up....
- Can't say I am surprised I have dealt with plenty of libs that have made the argument that stupid rednecks vote against their own interests when they don't vote for...
- Hal_10000 Meh. I hear dumber things from the President every day.
Incidentally, did you see his painful "Funny or Die" thing with Zach Gaflianakaliskalcska? Ridiculously painfully unfunny....
- richtaylor365 and used a national tragedy to pound the PATRIOT act past Congress?
That very sentence contradicts your premise, The Patriot Act was a congressional bill,...
- richtaylor365 Very odd, Youtube still has up on their site;
Let's see how long that stays up. What's the big deal about Democrats saying moronic things, happens...
- AlexInCT Whatever it is Democrats claim they want to do, they always manage to accomplish the opposite.
That's precisely the issue Hal. I used to think that...
- yabkpjo This is one of those times I really, really miss Lee.
- Who's Packing? In the "Magisterial Prerogative" post I talked about the enemy of the rule of law is an arbitrary fashion in law enforcement. No where is...
- Lerner Takes the Fifth Lois Lerner, the former IRS official at the center of the IRS controversy over the targeting of Tea Party groups, took the fifth amendment again...
- Today it's been 5 year since they promised a recovery (UPDATED) Today marks the 5th anniversary of the Porculus bill that the left told us would solve all the problems causes by evil Boosh dropping taxes...
- Unleash the AG's So this happened last week:
Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday that state attorneys general are not required to defend state laws they believe to be...
- Road Trip The boys got together for some male bonding, sans the mistresses, at Monticello yesterday, and it didn't take long for his highness to throw his...
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings