What are liberals to do? The Citizens United decision by SCOTUS is almost as infuriating to progressives as Bush v Gore. Almost. They’re convinced that the deck is permanently stacked against them because The Rich, Inc is somehow able to buy elections and cancel out their votes. As we all know, only the government should be able to buy votes and only through entitlements and free cell phones, but that’s not what I’m interested … Read more
Tag Archive: Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
Tags: american bridge, campaign finance reform, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, controversial court cases, crocodile tears, crossroads, Federal Election Commission, karl rove, Law, Liberal hypocrisy, mccain feingold, Pac Man, political action committee, Roberts court, Senator Russ Feingold, super pac, Supreme Court of the United States
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (908), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1121), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- Seattle Outcast on Secret Service Swings and Misses
But why let them keep the job? If I was president I'd be surrounded by a Navy SEAL team...
- Biggie G on Secret Service Swings and Misses
The Secret Service has the job, because Treasury was the only national LE force. The FBI and all didn't...
- Xetrov on Ebola Comes to the US
The fatality rate of the disease in the US thus far is 0% out of three known cases (now four)....
- Hal_10000 on Ebola Comes to the US
Good points, Xetrov. I agree with all of them. However, Ebola has a potential that Malaria doesn't: a...
- Xetrov on Ebola Comes to the US
Three reasons why the threat of this in the US is being overblown: 1) Ebola is not spread like the common...
- Xetrov on Secret Service Swings and Misses
*cough* infringed *cough* ("abridged" is the 14th and 15th Amendments)
- Ed Kline on Secret Service Swings and Misses
Much ado about nothing. The president had already left, and they let their guard down when it didnt matter. As...
- Ed Kline on Ebola Comes to the US
I'm iffy about sending over 5000 incubators, I mean soldiers to fight Ebola though.
- West Virginia Rebel on Secret Service Swings and Misses
They made the head of the Secret Service a political nominee. Put it back in treasury where it belongs. Agents reportedly...
- Hal_10000 on Secret Service Swings and Misses
And now this: they allowed an armed criminal on an elevator with the prez: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/armed-former-convict-was-on-elevator-with-obama-in-atlanta/2014/09/30/76d7da24-48e3-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html Alex, you might be onto something. ...
- My meat's worth more than that! Some idiot got caught with the wrong meat in their pants:
CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. (AP) - A New York supermarket employee has been accused of leaving the...
- Ebola Comes to the US This is why I agree with the President that we have to devote as many resources as we can to fighting Ebola.
A patient being treated...
- Secret Service Swings and Misses Wow:
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson will face questions about how an armed intruder jumped the White House fence and made it as far as the...
- I blame Boosh! Because that seems to always be the battle cry of these morons on the left who can't see the reason stuff like this happens is...
- Punting Power This is pure BS:
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told This Week he’d “bring the Congress back” to vote on a new resolution authorizing military force...
- Seattle Outcast But why let them keep the job? If I was president I'd be surrounded by a Navy SEAL team and a shitload of marines.
- Biggie G The Secret Service has the job, because Treasury was the only national LE force. The FBI and all didn't exist, we had a very...
- Xetrov The fatality rate of the disease in the US thus far is 0% out of three known cases (now four). The first two people...
- Hal_10000 Good points, Xetrov. I agree with all of them. However, Ebola has a potential that Malaria doesn't: a 50% or greater mortality rate....
- Xetrov Three reasons why the threat of this in the US is being overblown:
1) Ebola is not spread like the common cold or flu. You...
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
- NFL Claims Ignorance of Video. Also Gravity and Spacetime Earlier this year, video emerged of Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiance -- correction, the fiance he had beaten unconscious -- out...
- Holder Out Eric Holder has stepped down as Attorney General. I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for...
- Monday Roundup For reasons that I hope I'll explain one day, this week is going to be a bit crazy. So here are a few stories...
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings