Peter Orszag, one of those evil Wall Street types – he is Vice Chairman of Citigroup, one of the left’s biggest money bag operations -that once was the 37th director of the Office of Management and Budget, under President Barack Obama, has an article out in the New Republic where he is lamenting the evils of democracy, and all out pining for the bureaucratic aristocracy class to simply ignore the process and do what … Read more
Tag Archive: Citigroup Inc.
- Decline of Western Civilization,
- Deep Thoughts,
- Election 2012,
- Evil Capitalists,
- Left Wing Idiocy,
- The Economy,
- The Law,
- Things are worse than they seem
September 28, 2011 7:51 am
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. - Thomas Jefferson
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (892), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1096), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- ilovecress on Perry Under the Gun
I don't think it will backfire - I'd imagine that the aim has already been met. When the Fox...
- Section8 on Perry Under the Gun
I think this is going to backfire big time. Arguing that he's a criminal not because he did veto, which...
- HARLEY on Perry Under the Gun
>Is it an accident that the Democrats are engaging in “lawfare” against these guys? Should we expect some charges to...
- Hal_10000 on Ferguson Erupts
I am dubious of anything that Gateway Pundit says. As Allahpundit pointed out, Wilson didn't show any distress at...
- Seattle Outcast on Perry Under the Gun
Some articles mention that this attack was funded by Soros, which I find believable.
- Xetrov on Ferguson Erupts
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/ The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures...
- AlexInCT on Ferguson Erupts
I think we have 2 distinct stories coming out here as some of the details come out. The first one...
- Poosh on What a difference three years makes, huh ladies?
Lawyer Ted from Scrubs girlfriend as well ... ha ha
- HARLEY on Ferguson Erupts
last i heard it was 10 shots......
- hist_ed on Ferguson Erupts
"Yes. His body was at least 30 feet away from the car and tonight’s autopsy results indicate he was shot...
- Perry Under the Gun So this happened:
A grand jury indicted Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Friday on two felony counts: abuse of official capacity and coercion of a public...
- What a difference three years makes, huh ladies? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H-gfxjAaZg0
- Why Ten German Spies Died of Boredom Last Year Awkward:
German secret agents intercepted one of Hillary Clinton's phone calls while she was US secretary of state and also listened in to a call by...
- The real world has a way of pissing on stupid people's parades I can't tell if other people, but especially the idiots that think dumb things like "peace concertss" or "beer summits" solve anything get the irony...
- WTF? WTF I ask again:
A hotel has been forced to send out a letter to its British guests threatening £1,400 fines for anyone caught ‘logging’ in...
- ilovecress I don't think it will backfire - I'd imagine that the aim has already been met. When the Fox news headline is 'Perry booked...
- Section8 I think this is going to backfire big time. Arguing that he's a criminal not because he did veto, which he can, but simply threatened...
- HARLEY >Is it an accident that the Democrats are engaging in “lawfare” against these guys? Should we expect some charges to be brought against Rand Paul,...
- Hal_10000 I am dubious of anything that Gateway Pundit says. As Allahpundit pointed out, Wilson didn't show any distress at the scene, the caller to...
- Seattle Outcast Some articles mention that this attack was funded by Soros, which I find believable.
- Depends On The Community As if I needed another reason to not do Facebook;
A Facebook page calling for the death of Israeli Jews does not violate the social network's...
- Ferguson Erupts Four days ago, Michael Brown was shot dead by police in the suburb of Ferguson, Missouri. Accounts of what happened differ dramatically. The...
- A 40 Cal. Restraint Another gun post is coming, but just a quick comment about the "Fiddles while Rome burns" attitude of the WH. All the bad news around...
- "Liking" The IDF Reminding the foot soldier what he is fighting for, genius;
The IDF got a surprising new kind of moral support this week. Hundreds of pretty girls...
- Bombing Iraq Again We're at war in Iraq again. In an effort to prevent the brutal genocide of the Yazidi religious minority by ISIS, we began dropping...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings