Well, as if we needed more proof that the left is full of idiots and if it was not for the LSM helping cover their gaffes while exaggerating, if not outright fabricating, stupid moments from the right, we get a new country from John F-ing Kerry – “Did I tell you I had 3 Purple Hearts?” – whom couldn’t beat that idiot cowboy the left so hated back when for trouncing another genius, ManBearPig. From … Read more
Tag Archive: Borat Sagdiyev
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. - Thomas Jefferson
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (949), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1193), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (565), Thrill (97)
- Seattle Outcast on Sully Retiring?
I'll have to agree with that - he's been running off the rails for years with insane ramblings.
- CM on End of the Year
So? How does that make them not a geopolitical threat? It's simply untrue that Russia is always on the wrong side...
- Poosh on Sully Retiring?
One less lying scumbag in print. Good riddance. Blame the arsehole personally for the "destruction" of this blog. He was...
- AlexInCT on End of the Year
The US and Russia have worked together on the same side on many global issues. Typical liberal confused thinking. We were...
- AlexInCT on Hollywood elites shows why they are douchebags
Here is some more: Chris Kyle killed because he was a racist!. The problem isn't just Hollywood: it's the way the...
- Iconoclast on End of the Year
The US and Russia have worked together on the same side on many global issues. So? How does that make...
- dahlhowse on Sully Retiring?
I saw the headline on Drudge and immediately thought of you guys. Sure enough, it's been duly noted. Geez, it's...
- Hal_10000 on Sully Retiring?
He’s actually going to devote his life to exposing Trig Palin’s “real” mother…. Well, he's been living in her uterus for...
- Seattle Outcast on Sully Retiring?
He's actually going to devote his life to exposing Trig Palin's "real" mother....
- West Virginia Rebel on Chupacabra attacks!
What would Jack Sparrow do? BTW just saw where Andrew Sullivan is apparently retiring...agree with him or not, he was one...
- Sully Retiring? Andrew Sullivan has announced that's he retiring:
Why? Two reasons. The first is one I hope anyone can understand: although it has been the most rewarding...
- Chupacabra attacks! I knew it!
We've heard the "exhaustion" excuse from stars who miss events.
But "attacked" by a "chupacabra"?
You have to hand it to Johnny Depp for that...
- Obama, Man of Contradictions Last week, Alex put up a good takedown of the talking points from Obama's State of Union Monarchial Address. But I've thinking about it...
- Beware Greeks Breaking Bonds Just recently, I read Michael Lewis's Boomerang, which includes a long essay on the economic problems of Greece. It's difficult to describe Greece's economy...
- Gas prices, the ppb of oil, and the future I filled up my car today and paid $2.11 a gallon here in The People's Republic of Connecticut. In some other parts of the nation...
- Seattle Outcast I'll have to agree with that - he's been running off the rails for years with insane ramblings.
- CM So? How does that make them not a geopolitical threat?
It's simply untrue that Russia is always on the wrong side of issues, including at the...
- Poosh One less lying scumbag in print. Good riddance.
Blame the arsehole personally for the "destruction" of this blog. He was good unil his will broke...
- AlexInCT The US and Russia have worked together on the same side on many global issues.
Typical liberal confused thinking. We were working on the same side...
- AlexInCT Here is some more: Chris Kyle killed because he was a racist!.
The problem isn't just Hollywood: it's the way the left sees the world. And...
- End of the Year As we bid farewell to 2014 and tell it not to let the door hit it in the ass, I'll post some year-end summaries, polls...
- Attack in Paris Three gunmen have shot up the offices of a satirical French magazine, Charlie Hebdo, killing 12. As of this writing, they are on the...
- Diplomacy in the age of Obama When a friend sent me this link and I read the article, I thought I was looking at an Onion piece of humor. From the...
- Hollywood elites shows why they are douchebags Clint Eastwood made a pro-US/pro-military movie, and like with everything the guy does, it is kicking ass and taking names, and as expected it is...
- Deja Vu of collectivist stupidity I admit I didn't even bother watching the freak show, because I figured it was going to be more of the same, and I was...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Medicare Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Terrorism Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings