What are liberals to do? The Citizens United decision by SCOTUS is almost as infuriating to progressives as Bush v Gore. Almost. They’re convinced that the deck is permanently stacked against them because The Rich, Inc is somehow able to buy elections and cancel out their votes. As we all know, only the government should be able to buy votes and only through entitlements and free cell phones, but that’s not what I’m interested … Read more
Tag Archive: american bridge
Tags: american bridge, campaign finance reform, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, controversial court cases, crocodile tears, crossroads, Federal Election Commission, karl rove, Law, Liberal hypocrisy, mccain feingold, Pac Man, political action committee, Roberts court, Senator Russ Feingold, super pac, Supreme Court of the United States
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (794), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1006), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (501), Thrill (92)
- richtaylor365 on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
I see Obama and Putin as kindred spirits; both can't be bothered by the rule of law, both see a...
- AlexInCT on The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded
The only problem with your scenario is that republicans are forced to play by the rules. Those that don't get...
- AlexInCT on Taxing My Patience
I make it a point to allow the Feds to only keep the minimum I can get away with and...
- InsipiD on Another aircraft gone missing
The most amazing thing is that they have not found anything yet. I'm pretty amazed that something that big...
- Hal_10000 on Another aircraft gone missing
Of course, I mean a terrorist group that we think could actually pull this off. I'm sure there some...
- Hal_10000 on Another aircraft gone missing
I think is probably a situation like Air France 447. Some malfunction followed by pilot error. If it...
- Section8 on Another aircraft gone missing
- Xetrov on Another aircraft gone missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cZ8F1KTTM !!! I swear they are out to abdu
- Iconoclast on Another aircraft gone missing
It wasn't terrorism -- the plane was shot down to protest an anti-Islam video...
- Xetrov on Flee, Flee for My Life!
No mention of the fleeing BF in this account - http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/03/02/2-arrested-for-armed-robbery-of-pregnant-woman-in-labor/ But it does specify an eye-witness is the one that...
- The Imperial Presidency, Reloaded Let's imagine the following situation:
In 2012, Mitt Romney wins the election. He tries to repeal Obamacare but the Democratic Senate won't even take it up....
- Can't say I am surprised I have dealt with plenty of libs that have made the argument that stupid rednecks vote against their own interests when they don't vote for...
- What a bunch of pussies.. You have to be some kind of a pussy to let a cat terrorize you:
Reuters) - A rampaging, 22-pound Oregon house cat with a "history...
- Another aircraft gone missing Was or this terrorism, or will we see this thing listed on e-Bay soon?
- Taxing My Patience "Don't Steal. The government doesn't like competition."
Tax time, and boy am I grumpy. Getting bung holed without the courtesy of a reach around, that...
- richtaylor365 I see Obama and Putin as kindred spirits; both can't be bothered by the rule of law, both see a green light in perpetuating their...
- AlexInCT The only problem with your scenario is that republicans are forced to play by the rules. Those that don't get destroyed. And even those that...
- AlexInCT I make it a point to allow the Feds to only keep the minimum I can get away with and pay them in April, because...
- InsipiD The most amazing thing is that they have not found anything yet. I'm pretty amazed that something that big could disappear and nobody has...
- Hal_10000 Of course, I mean a terrorist group that we think could actually pull this off. I'm sure there some United Front of Two Guys...
- Who's Packing? In the "Magisterial Prerogative" post I talked about the enemy of the rule of law is an arbitrary fashion in law enforcement. No where is...
- Lerner Takes the Fifth Lois Lerner, the former IRS official at the center of the IRS controversy over the targeting of Tea Party groups, took the fifth amendment again...
- We Decide What is TMI While reading a story about a public school that got caught overstepping their authority and violating parental rights in the process , a post written...
- Today it's been 5 year since they promised a recovery (UPDATED) Today marks the 5th anniversary of the Porculus bill that the left told us would solve all the problems causes by evil Boosh dropping taxes...
- Unleash the AG's So this happened last week:
Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday that state attorneys general are not required to defend state laws they believe to be...
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings