What are liberals to do? The Citizens United decision by SCOTUS is almost as infuriating to progressives as Bush v Gore. Almost. They’re convinced that the deck is permanently stacked against them because The Rich, Inc is somehow able to buy elections and cancel out their votes. As we all know, only the government should be able to buy votes and only through entitlements and free cell phones, but that’s not what I’m interested … Read more
Tag Archive: american bridge
Tags: american bridge, campaign finance reform, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, controversial court cases, crocodile tears, crossroads, Federal Election Commission, karl rove, Law, Liberal hypocrisy, mccain feingold, Pac Man, political action committee, Roberts court, Senator Russ Feingold, super pac, Supreme Court of the United States
Users: - 1 Guest
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (883), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1088), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (557), Thrill (93)
- Iconoclast on Israel and Hamas Again
Hamas don't have the ability to destroy Israel. The real point is that, as long as that's their goal, whether it's...
- AlexInCT on A 40 Cal. Restraint
Come on, you are messing with me, right? Nobody can be that obtuse. You are asking this in jest right, Rich?...
- Section8 on A 40 Cal. Restraint
"... unless I travel to the United States, will not be the victim of gun violence in the United States." I've...
- richtaylor365 on A 40 Cal. Restraint
Aussiesmurf, I know you are not this dense, why are you having such a hard time with this? Since criminals will...
- CM on Israel and Hamas Again
- Technomad on A 40 Cal. Restraint
The fact is that the vast, vast majority of American gun owners use their guns in a safe, responsible manner....
- Aussiesmurf on A 40 Cal. Restraint
RIch, I understand perfectly what you are saying re criminals finding laws meaningless, I just think what you are saying...
- Poosh on Israel and Hamas Again
ok just so we wingnuts are pushed out of this bubble or what not, here's some bubble bursting ammo: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html#ixzz37eGsa9cM%20 OH WAIT,...
- richtaylor365 on A 40 Cal. Restraint
You seem to be saying that, because ‘criminals do not follow the law’ there is no point in having any...
- Poosh on A 40 Cal. Restraint
Following the disarming of the Australian population it is often said that gun crime went down. This is actually quite...
- The Impeachment Canard Over the course of Obama's Presidency, there have been occasional rumblings to impeach him. These rumblings got a little attention a few weeks ago...
- A 40 Cal. Restraint Another gun post is coming, but just a quick comment about the "Fiddles while Rome burns" attitude of the WH. All the bad news around...
- Want Help? Ask Conservatives Everyone know that only Democrats care about minorities. Everyone knows that only Democrats care about the poor. Everyone know that only Democrats care...
- Depends On The Community As if I needed another reason to not do Facebook;
A Facebook page calling for the death of Israeli Jews does not violate the social network's...
- Hoist By Their Own Petard Let's remember, for just a moment, how Obamacare was passed. It was cobbled together by a team of industry insiders to cater to all...
- Iconoclast Hamas don't have the ability to destroy Israel.
The real point is that, as long as that's their goal, whether it's achievable or not, what it...
- AlexInCT Come on, you are messing with me, right? Nobody can be that obtuse.
You are asking this in jest right, Rich? You are talking with a...
- Section8 "... unless I travel to the United States, will not be the victim of gun violence in the United States."
I've lived here for 42 years...
- richtaylor365 Aussiesmurf, I know you are not this dense, why are you having such a hard time with this?
Since criminals will drive anyway, there should be...
- CM http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6vlhn101P1rwtxcto1_500.jpg
- Israel and Hamas Again I've been holding back on commentary on the latest Israel-Hamas conflict to see what was going to happen. What's happening is a war. ...
- Liberal NIMBY strikes again If you have been living under a rock, you might have missed the current Obama Administration approved invasion from the south that's been causing problems...
- Born on the Fifth of July So, yesterday, we celebrated Independence Day, recognizing the birth of out great nation and the courage of the men who took on the world's greatest...
- It was a mistake! - just like the Learner IRS emails being eaten by her dog.. (UPDATED) Make what you want of this - I know exactly what it means to me, but then again, I am not a cultists blinded by...
- "Liking" The IDF Reminding the foot soldier what he is fighting for, genius;
The IDF got a surprising new kind of moral support this week. Hundreds of pretty girls...
Most liked posts
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings