… Read more
Look, I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this, but Bishop [James] Ussher wasn’t inspired by the Lord when he said that it all took 6,000 years. It just didn’t. You go back in time, you’ve got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things and you’ve got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas.
They’re out there. So, there was a time
Tag Archive: age of the earth
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it - Henry David Thoreau
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (904), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1113), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- AlexInCT on Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet
She wants a “Marshall Plan for the Earth” as a lot of environmentalists do. That's liberal double speak for a government...
- Seattle Outcast on Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet
Klein is indeed a "3rd rate intellect" - or, as I like to call it, "stuck on stupid" or "going...
- Technomad on Whiplash!
Part of the problem was lackluster Republican opposition---both times, up against the Kwizatch Haderach (a Dune reference, for those not...
- AlexInCT on By request: Obama destroys US – Collectivists compare Boosh to Hitler
Xetov, if it was not for double standards the left wouldn't have any....
- Xetrov on By request: Obama destroys US – Collectivists compare Boosh to Hitler
Interesting Statistic in regards to Bush v. Obama: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2014/09/08/mrc-study-tv-buries-bad-news-obamas-collapsing-polls Just last Thursday, for example, Gallup found Obama’s approval rating at a record...
- AlexInCT on A Whole New War
This has nothing to do with “sympathy” and everything to do with sending messages to one’s enemy, namely, ISIS sending...
- Iconoclast on A Whole New War
On the rare occasion that I begin to feel our civilization may be a superior moral accomplishment... "Rare occasion"? This...
- Seattle Outcast on Whiplash!
As the old saying goes, "You get the government you deserve." That's pretty harsh, but hey, he was elected with only...
- Seattle Outcast on NYT admission that democrats are anti-second amendment thugs
I'm building an "assault rifle" in my home right now! It's getting everything except a barrel shroud and a...
- AlexInCT on A Whole New War
I would be more interested to find out whom is giving ISIS/ISIL their marching orders. Remember how desperate the Obama...
- Looking at the future Obamacare promises us all As if you needed more proof that government will do far worse than any private entity overseen by government, we find out that according to...
- Klein Pushes for A Dirtier Planet Naomi Klein has a new book out. Having failed to rally the forces of socialism with No Logo and The Shock Doctrine, she's now saying...
- Canadian bacon, pineapple, extra cheese, and your balls - to go. Forget some fast food douchebag spitting in your food: Piss them off, and have them rub their junk on your pie:
SEPTEMBER 16---Angered that a customer...
- Whiplash! It is one thing to be the perennial opposition, criticizing your political betters at every point, whether based on real or made up grievances, and...
- Faux Scandal 122345! As the IRS scandal - which involves activity that goes over and beyond anything that led to another president's resignation - heads towards day 500...
- AlexInCT She wants a “Marshall Plan for the Earth” as a lot of environmentalists do.
That's liberal double speak for a government that would give the ChiComms...
- Seattle Outcast Klein is indeed a "3rd rate intellect" - or, as I like to call it, "stuck on stupid" or "going full retard"
Of course, she considers...
- Technomad Part of the problem was lackluster Republican opposition---both times, up against the Kwizatch Haderach (a Dune reference, for those not familiar) they couldn't think of...
- AlexInCT Xetov, if it was not for double standards the left wouldn't have any....
- Xetrov Interesting Statistic in regards to Bush v. Obama:
Just last Thursday, for example, Gallup found Obama’s approval rating at a record low of 38 percent, yet...
- Clinton Life I must admit, I always had a soft spot for Chelsea Clinton. Not that I liked her or anything but that I felt bad for...
- Foley Beheaded, Others May Follow Yesterday, ISIS released a video showing them cutting journalist James Foley's head off. I have not watched the video nor do I intend to....
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Toward a European War Over the last week, Russia has been slowly dropping the pretense and invading the Ukraine with active troops, tanks and artillery pieces. Many of...
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings