How cool is this? An alternate universe where Hillary actually won the presidency;
A place for the unhinged triggered perpetually aggrieved, like a warm blanket wrapped in puppies.
The site is really pretty funny, all the fake news (of course the average drop in would not know it) you can wag a finger at, but drop the clutched pearls first.
Reading some of headlines got me thinking, what other nonsense would they believe?
1) The science is settled.
2) A first grader at Monmoth elementary school found a unicorn horn fragment in the school sandbox yesterday. “Peer reviewed” by the other first graders, the consensus being ,”I guess it could be part of a unicorn”, a study documenting the finding will be published in this month’s “Mythological Creature Review”.
3) A DNA test has revealed that Trump really is Hitler, a cloned Hitler.
4) The NY Times has just leaked a copy of Robert Byrd’s will identifying Steve Bannon as his illegitimate son.
5) Brian Pagliano, in a plea deal to avoid prison, provided heretofore unknown Clinton emails linking her to a paid hit squad that assassinated Ambassador Chris Stevens during the Benghazi attack. The emails revealed that Stevens had an affair with Chelsea back in 2011, whereby he refused to marry Chelsea after she became pregnant. A Stevens reply was attached to one of the emails where he stated he would rather nail his penis to a burning building than be part of the Clinton mob family.
6) A BLM activist found a new witness in the Ferguson area who gave an oral account of the event stating that Michael Brown really did have his hands up and said ,”Don’t shoot”. 2 other activists in the room, who heard the retelling, peer reviewed the account, settling the argument once and for all.
Oh, and those white folks that criticized Obama are racists, unable to overcome their racial prejudices and view Obama objectively, they will all buy that whopper.