WTF?

WTF I ask again:

A hotel has been forced to send out a letter to its British guests threatening £1,400 fines for anyone caught ‘logging’ in swimming pools while on holiday.

The bizarre internet craze (that’s no one had heard of until now) has apparently become a favourite pastime for ‘boozed up Brits abroad’, according to one holiday spot in Egypt.

The owners claim participants are deliberately pooing in their crowded pools before ‘watching the carnage unfold around them’.

At least I hope the hotel people know their Brits from Kiwis, cause I can see one of our posters doing shit like this…

Solution: make them eat it. You shouldn’t have to do this more than a couple times before this fad comes to an end.

Yeah, I am with you on that. Back when I worked at the GE Corporate headquarters in the 90s they had phantom shitter that dropped dueces all over the place for unsuspecting people to find. It drove the company top men crazy and they eventually installed security systems to deal with it. I still rmember a townhall where someone suggested they make the culprit eat it when they caught him. The unwanted waste disposals stopped after that. Not sure if it was because they were threathened with being fed their work or if it was something else.

What’s the problem, here?

Sounds pretty goddamn funny to me.

5. InsipiD says:

The best humor crosses the line a little bit, and the Brits are known for it.

I am waiting or the story aboout hotel guests pissing in other people’s cornflakes….

On a serious note, these chaps will probably be the eh peasantry, what we refer to as “chavs” and commoners (you can be a millionaire and still be a peasant if you will, note, it’s class-cultural consciousness, not class, these days – a lot of our millionaire Footballers are peasants for example).

8. West Virginia Rebel says:

“Doodie!”
    West Virginia Rebel recently posted..No Impeachment, Okay?My Profile

Who the fuck gave me a thumbs down? It’s funny admit it. Think of Caddyshack.

Seriously though, if you want to avoid human waste then stay out of public pools altogether. The fact that they shit in that pool and got everyone out probably left everyone healthier than if they stayed in a few more hours drinking all the piss (which no one seems to care about when they use these pools). It’s almost a certainty every kid pisses in these things, and probably half the adults too.

Public pools = glorified toilet

Ok WVR was thinking Caddyshack before I was.