Dead of apparent suicide after a long battle with severe depression. I’m shocked and saddened. Williams had a maniacal genius for comedy but was also a gifted dramatic actor.
1 User Browsing This Page.
With great power comes great responsibility. - Ben Parker
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (906), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1118), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- West Virginia Rebel on Holder Out
Why not Marion Berry? He knows about drugs, prisons, and guns. So will we see Obama accused of racism? (Obama is...
- Hal_10000 on Holder Out
Cause you know, when someone is finally forced to resign in disgrace after many scandals, continuing in that same general...
- Xetrov on Holder Out
No worries, guys. Al Sharpton is on the case - http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-says-hes-helping-pick-the-next-attorney-general-2014-9 The Rev. Al Sharpton said his civil rights organization,...
- Hal_10000 on Monday Roundup
And I am aware of ‘gamergate’ and the losers that been spending waaaay too much of their time harassing a...
- Xetrov on Monday Roundup
The long webbed armpit hair is what gets me. So sexy. Other than some impressively flexible neck muscles, that pose...
- Iconoclast on Monday Roundup
The pose is ridiculous, unsexy and anatomically impossible. I think the point being widely missed by all concerned is that these...
- Aussiesmurf on Monday Roundup
I am very familiar with the 'medium (I own around 3,000 comics) and I say this about the cover :...
- Xetrov on Monday Roundup
So China made Obama look like a fool...again. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/24/climate-change-china-rebuts-obama/ The basic jist is this - all of you believers of curbing evil...
- Seattle Outcast on Monday Roundup
The cover is still going forward. And this is what you get when you hire a porn artist to...
- Biggie G on Monday Roundup
SO, Really? This story was at the top of the stories on my Yahoo homepage. http://tinyurl.com/msxazxc And, have you heard anything about...
- The Forest Service Charges for Freedom What on Earth?
The U.S. Forest Service has tightened restrictions on media coverage in vast swaths of the country's wild lands, requiring reporters to pay for...
- Holder Out Eric Holder has stepped down as Attorney General. I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for...
- Monday Roundup For reasons that I hope I'll explain one day, this week is going to be a bit crazy. So here are a few stories...
- Even about this they lied.. It looks like that Obamacare "built in" cushion that was supposed to protect those not making so much from getting raked over the coals by...
- We're #3! Well, friends, I think we can finally give our government some credit. After decades of effort, we are finally one of the top nations...
- West Virginia Rebel Why not Marion Berry? He knows about drugs, prisons, and guns.
So will we see Obama accused of racism? (Obama is half-white; Holder is 3/4ths white...)...
- Hal_10000 Cause you know, when someone is finally forced to resign in disgrace after many scandals, continuing in that same general direction is definitely where you...
- Xetrov No worries, guys. Al Sharpton is on the case - http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-says-hes-helping-pick-the-next-attorney-general-2014-9
The Rev. Al Sharpton said his civil rights organization, the National Action Network, is...
- Hal_10000 And I am aware of ‘gamergate’ and the losers that been spending waaaay too much of their time harassing a couple of women because…..actually there...
- Xetrov The long webbed armpit hair is what gets me. So sexy.
Other than some impressively flexible neck muscles, that pose is definitely anatomically possible.
- Clinton Life I must admit, I always had a soft spot for Chelsea Clinton. Not that I liked her or anything but that I felt bad for...
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Toward a European War Over the last week, Russia has been slowly dropping the pretense and invading the Ukraine with active troops, tanks and artillery pieces. Many of...
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
- NFL Claims Ignorance of Video. Also Gravity and Spacetime Earlier this year, video emerged of Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiance -- correction, the fiance he had beaten unconscious -- out...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings