Today is May Day, a day where the vilest scourge to visit its ills on mankind celebrates its successes. That over 100 million people were murdered by their own governments, and billions imprisoned by the same, for some reason seems to be ignored. All this misery an suffering was brought to these poor people in the name of creating heaven on earth. The fellow travelers of communism, the modern day equivalent, concerned with noble sounding slogans like “social justice”, “inequality of income”, and “saving the planet”, would visit more of the same on us. The new breed might pretend they are neither communists nor fascists, but they all act from the same playbook, and if given power yet again, would just pick up where the other butchers left off.
Comments have been disabled.
1 User Browsing This Page.
Freedom of Press is limited to those who own one - H.L. Mencken
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (906), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (1118), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (561), Thrill (93)
- Xetrov on Monday Roundup
Can we put this in the "no shit" category? - http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/09/26/official-70-families-from-immigration-surge-never-showed-up-for-follow-up/ Tens of thousands of young families caught crossing the border...
- Iconoclast on Holder Out
I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for his role in...
- InsipiD on Holder Out
It only took 6 years of legal inconsistencies for this to happen. It'll be interesting to see the Obama...
- West Virginia Rebel on Holder Out
Why not Marion Berry? He knows about drugs, prisons, and guns. So will we see Obama accused of racism? (Obama is...
- Hal_10000 on Holder Out
Cause you know, when someone is finally forced to resign in disgrace after many scandals, continuing in that same general...
- Xetrov on Holder Out
No worries, guys. Al Sharpton is on the case - http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-says-hes-helping-pick-the-next-attorney-general-2014-9 The Rev. Al Sharpton said his civil rights organization,...
- Hal_10000 on Monday Roundup
And I am aware of ‘gamergate’ and the losers that been spending waaaay too much of their time harassing a...
- Xetrov on Monday Roundup
The long webbed armpit hair is what gets me. So sexy. Other than some impressively flexible neck muscles, that pose...
- Iconoclast on Monday Roundup
The pose is ridiculous, unsexy and anatomically impossible. I think the point being widely missed by all concerned is that these...
- Aussiesmurf on Monday Roundup
I am very familiar with the 'medium (I own around 3,000 comics) and I say this about the cover :...
- The Forest Service Charges for Freedom What on Earth?
The U.S. Forest Service has tightened restrictions on media coverage in vast swaths of the country's wild lands, requiring reporters to pay for...
- Holder Out Eric Holder has stepped down as Attorney General. I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for...
- Monday Roundup For reasons that I hope I'll explain one day, this week is going to be a bit crazy. So here are a few stories...
- Even about this they lied.. It looks like that Obamacare "built in" cushion that was supposed to protect those not making so much from getting raked over the coals by...
- We're #3! Well, friends, I think we can finally give our government some credit. After decades of effort, we are finally one of the top nations...
- Xetrov Can we put this in the "no shit" category? - http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/09/26/official-70-families-from-immigration-surge-never-showed-up-for-follow-up/
Tens of thousands of young families caught crossing the border illegally earlier this year subsequently...
- Iconoclast I believe he is the only cabinet member to be held in Contempt of Congress for his role in Operation Fast and Furious. He also...
- InsipiD It only took 6 years of legal inconsistencies for this to happen. It'll be interesting to see the Obama administration find someone worse.
- West Virginia Rebel Why not Marion Berry? He knows about drugs, prisons, and guns.
So will we see Obama accused of racism? (Obama is half-white; Holder is 3/4ths white...)...
- Hal_10000 Cause you know, when someone is finally forced to resign in disgrace after many scandals, continuing in that same general direction is definitely where you...
- Clinton Life I must admit, I always had a soft spot for Chelsea Clinton. Not that I liked her or anything but that I felt bad for...
- A Whole New War So last night, Barack Obama finally unveiled his strategy for dealing with ISIS (you may remember them; he was joking about them earlier this year)....
- Toward a European War Over the last week, Russia has been slowly dropping the pretense and invading the Ukraine with active troops, tanks and artillery pieces. Many of...
- Who'll Start the Rain? California is in the grips of a very bad drought? How bad? This bad:
The current drought in California is not only the worst...
- NFL Claims Ignorance of Video. Also Gravity and Spacetime Earlier this year, video emerged of Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiance -- correction, the fiance he had beaten unconscious -- out...
Most liked posts
Abuse of power Barack Obama Business/Finance Can we say that the Obama Admin. is a crime syndicate yet? congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of cronism Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of green policies Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government governmental abuses Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare Obamacare will destroy US Healthcare system Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act politics Politics of the United States Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings