That our current media is replete with DNC operatives or people that will favor the DNCs agenda because it helps advance their careers, we hear that Richard Stengel – Time Magazine editor – is leaving Time for Obama’s State Department. The scary thing is that he is one of many others. Now don’t get me wrong: many in the media end up working for government in one way or another. The issue here is how many people are doing it now with the current administration, and how much obvious water carrying they have been doing to get these jobs. It certainly explains how come the members in the media have been so apathetic about the blatant abuses of power from this administration.
Comments have been disabled.
1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: - 1 Guest
Users: - 1 Guest
Show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys. - Tucker Max
Current AuthorsAlexInCT (709), CzarChasm (17), Hal_10000 (948), JimK (28), Rann (7), richtaylor365 (464), Thrill (90)
- CM on Mandela Dead
I know that CM likes to pretend he’s an expert on All Things American, and hell, maybe he is. I don't...
- Seattle Outcast on Mandela Dead
Do I expect every American I meet to know what fireworks have to do with Catholicism ? I have no idea...
- Seattle Outcast on Mandela Dead
Just to be clear, a proper hanging is not a lynching. A noose and a short drop will snap...
- Poosh on How progressives think the world should work
I'm sure I read somewhere, maybe in that article, that you could chose to not employ people who would unionise....
- Poosh on Mandela Dead
Nope, CM is right. Because I wasn't aware of the American cultural significance of 'lynching' (which includes burning by the...
- Nexus on Next time the libs tell you about how they are going to fix things..
"The new study suggests that an increase in inequality hurt the economy when the rich were getting rich through political...
- Seattle Outcast on Next time the libs tell you about how they are going to fix things..
Considering his mentor (and ghost writer of his two autobiographies) is a 60's terrorist/bomber/Marxist, is this actually a surprise in...
- AlexInCT on Mandela Dead
The leader of the group, looking at the cook, says to the others, “Get a rope!!” Absolutely correct Iconoclast. Lynching was...
- Iconoclast on Mandela Dead
Gotta love it when a guy who had never even heard of lynching wants to talk about racism. I know that...
- Seattle Outcast on How progressives think the world should work
It’s disgusting that private sector workers cannot unionise. The can unionize - taking any steps to punish those who attempt to...
- The Demons of the Demon Weed Alberto Willmore was a beloved art teacher in Manhattan. Two years ago, police busted him, claiming a marijuana joint they found on the ground belonged...
- Let's not let the liars get away with it.. I have seen a well orchestrated and all hands on deck campaign by the DNC propagandists in the LSM to help this administration cover up...
- Next time the libs tell you about how they are going to fix things.. Remember that their quest for equality of income is practically always worse than the alternative. From the article:
Putting aside poverty and immobility, what’s left in...
- Pearl Harbor On December 7th 1941 Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and the US joined the allies in WWII. Some 1346 days later Japan was a pile of...
- Want to see a racist? And I mean a real one. Let's start with some background.
Williamson County State’s Attorney Charles Garnati earned a distinction among all Illinois prosecutors as he...
- CM I know that CM likes to pretend he’s an expert on All Things American, and hell, maybe he is.
I don't pretend that at all. I'm...
- Seattle Outcast Do I expect every American I meet to know what fireworks have to do with Catholicism ?
I have no idea what you are talking about,...
- Seattle Outcast Just to be clear, a proper hanging is not a lynching. A noose and a short drop will snap the neck and kill quickly....
- Poosh I'm sure I read somewhere, maybe in that article, that you could chose to not employ people who would unionise. I'll submit to your first...
- Poosh Nope, CM is right.
Because I wasn't aware of the American cultural significance of 'lynching' (which includes burning by the stake or any form of...
- Mandela Dead Nelson Mandela has died. He was 95, so while I think sadness is appropriate, we should more celebrate what the man accomplished.
- The Iran Deal Falls Through Over the last week, news reports emerged of a pending deal with Iran on nuclear weapons. In return for some limited sanction relief, the Iranians...
- Those low interest rates are fucking us savers over I do not believe that it was coincidence that US interest rates, and for that matter interest rates across the globe, have been held so...
- Physician, Heal Nothing It finally seems to have sunk into the Obama Administration how badly this Obamacare thing is going. There have been rumblings that the system...
- Obamacare is still a disaster, but they are pretending otherwise At a time when the LSM is trying it's best to provide cover for the trophy piece of the Obama administration and desperately trying to...
Most liked posts
Al-Qaeda Barack Obama Business/Finance congress Democratic Party Economics Economy of the United States Education Failure of government controlled healthcare Failure of Keynesian economics Failure of leadership Failures of Social Engineering leftist policies Failures of the Obama Administration Failure to accept the destructive influence of liberal wealth redistribution schemes Federal Budget Deficit Finance Government Gun Control Healthcare reform Healthcare reform in the United States Human Interest Islamic terrorism Keynesian stupidity Labor Law Law/Crime Libya Medicare Mitt Romney National security Obama administration Obamacare politics Politics of the United States PPACA Presidency of Barack Obama Republican Party Social Issues Terrorism Unemployment United States War/Conflict War on Terror Wealth Redistribution Failures White House
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Cafe Hayek
- Hot Air
- John Cox Art
- Neal Boortz
- Oleg Volk
- Professor Bainbridge
- Right Wing News
- Say Uncle
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Agitator
- The Daily Caller
- The Honest Courtesan
- The Powers That Be
- The Smallest Minority
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- Transterrestrial Musings