He got the name form Borat, is my guess.

Well, as if we needed more proof that the left is full of idiots and if it was not for the LSM helping cover their gaffes while exaggerating, if not outright fabricating, stupid moments from the right, we get a new country from John F-ing Kerry – “Did I tell you I had 3 Purple Hearts?” – whom couldn’t beat that idiot cowboy the left so hated back when for trouncing another genius, ManBearPig. From the foreign press, which seems to be the only consistent way to find out how stupid the leftist politicians in the US really are, because as I pointed out, the LSM works to cover for these morons:

In an embarrassing slip of the tongue, Mr Kerry last week praised US diplomats working to secure “democratic institutions” in the Central Asian country, which does not exist.

The newly minted diplomat was referring to Kyrgyzstan, a poor, landlocked nation of 5.5 million, which he appeared to confuse with its resource-rich neighbour to the north, Kazakhstan.

The State Department kindly omitted the error in the official transcript of Wednesday’s speech, which Mr Kerry delivered on the eve of his first foreign trip as secretary of state.

Yeah, they get away with shit like this because our press is bought & paid for by the DNC. But hey, those of us that feel this is a dangerous and sever problem are the ones that should just get over it and work harder at reaching for what passes for the usual uninformed voters that keeps voting for leftards.

At least Borat was cool and worthy of a high five. Man, are we in good hands. These geniuses sure know how to do foreign policy better than the cowboys that preceded them. Heh.

1. Ed Kline says:

LSM, blah blah collectivists blah blah socialists, LSM, blah, LSM blah blah collectivists, the left blah, LSM the left ,blah collectivists, MamBearPig, blah blah blah collectivists, blah LSM.
    What a lovely world it would be if you didn’t constantly write like a complete and utter tool. If I wanted to read Michelle Malkin I’d go to her blog instead.

Hot! Thumb up 8 Thumb down 11

2. balthazar says:

Dear ed, since we are waxing poetically,
    What a lovely world it would be if you didn’t constantly write at all, asswipe.

Sixty-two percent of adults said that Republicans were out of touch with the American people, and 52 percent that the party was too extreme.

God knows what they’d say about Alex if they say that about mere Republicans.

Hot! Thumb up 3 Thumb down 7

4. balthazar says:

Keep citing huff po, retard.

5. Dave D says:

Ed “I contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING here, so I’ll throw some monkeyshit” Kline chimes in with an Alex drive-by. Count me suprised. Keep posting, Alex. Your spin is predictable, but I don’t have time to dig through all the stories you come up with. You are a small counterbalance to the CM, Stogy, and Kimpost echo chamber.

Oh, and Malkin is awesome. Have a problem with strongwilled women, Ed?

I believe Ed is more libertarian leaning. At least that’s what I’ve seen over the years with his posts. That could have very well changed or maybe I’ve misinterpreted, but I’m guessing his point is a quality vs quantity factor. I agree with Alex on quite a few things, and disagree on some too, but sometimes the delivery is like reading a leftist rant of racist this, fascist that. After a while it just loses its steam and distracts from any points that are made. And yes, I agree that the media has a bias for the left, and I think reminders should be made that gaffes aren’t just for the right, but it’s the delivery of it that I think is problematic for some as well as in other posts.

Now don’t get me wrong, I know I write like an eighth grader, like to swear in my posts and call names, and don’t check my grammar or spelling, but then again I don’t give a shit and I’m in the peanut gallery section of this blog.

I should clarify the last paragraph in my post was not a backhanded swipe at Alex. It was purely stating my own shortcomings, if you want to call them that, rather than a comparison.

Keep citing huff po, retard.

Um, the poll is from Pew. Why does it matter where it’s reported?

That’s on purpose Section8. A healthy dose of their own medicine and all that.

But you mean it as well, so there is no difference.

11. ilovecress says:

If you thought that leftists want ‘dialogue’ like LSM (yeah right) then think again

Team Blue continue to ‘prove’ – well what passes for proof on the left like the climategate denials that scream over the airwaves like they are even remotely true whilst Obama ‘the most transparent administration ever’ not counting the fairness doctrine and don’t even get me started about Benghazi, but I guess they’ll just blame Boosh – that they want to ‘engage in a dialogue’ as reported on a right wing blog, which seems to be the only way to get the truth because as I pointed out the LSM is bought and paid for by the DNC evil geniuses/clueless morons. Collectivists. Alinsky.

Did you notice that despite the lefts claims of ‘tolerance’, unless it’s to someone who isn’t a rich corporate donor/the left hates the rich, the statement of what constitutes a ‘lovely world’ in these peoples minds, or what they laughably refer to as a mind but is really just a set of cynical plans for world domination and the setting up of a unilateral dictatorship/collectivist model, is that anyone that disagrees with them is ‘silenced’ sound familiar? Mao, Stalin, Alinsky collectivism, one world government. But I guess that’s what the uninformed leftists want to vote for, they love their ObamaJesus and are hoping he takes our guns/surrenders to the muslims/crushes the free market/purposely keeps people poor. He’s a control freak who is in charge of everything, and also is an empty suit, who doesn’t do anything. Collectivists.

Indistinguishable.

The LSM don’t even want to admit that Obama was in the Whoomp There It Is music video.

14. Tripper says:

“Did I tell you I had 3 Purple Hearts?”

What was this bit all about?

Here you go Tripper:

16. Tripper says:

Depends on you’ve been bought & paid for by the DNC.

Thanks. That was a pretty obscure reference though wasn’t it? Or was that vid more common than perhaps I realize?Thanks.

You are welcome, and the portrayal of Kerry in the vid was actually in response to the lefts massive love fest with Kerry being ex-military and supposedly decorated while Dan Rather and his buddies tried to show us Boosh was AWOL and even his TANG service was faked. After Kerry lost they doubled down on the stupid and anti-military hatered, including wishing we would lose in Iraq and doing all they could to help that happen.

Depends on you’ve been bought & paid for by the DNC.

Desperate much CM? Figures.

Desperate much CM? Figures.

Huh? Desperate for what? I’m not the one constantly lurching from one load of arse to the next.

I’m not the one constantly lurching from one load of arse to the next.

That would be because your head is so firmly entrenched up the left’s ass that you can’t “lurch”, even a bit, without causing yourself major physical harm. People that live in glass houses, stones, and all that, you know.

Speaking of lurch, was that a veiled reference at Kerry? He as referred to as Lurch during the election because he was so much like Lurch from the Adams family show.

Right. Except you’ve never for one second been able to demonstrate that that’s even remotely true. I don’t throw out any old shit (let alone constantly) and substitute fact with opinion to make the world fit an extreme and rigid ideology. I certainly don’t do the equivalent of banging on about EVIL AND DUMB COLLECTIVISTS every single day like it’s a religous requirement. Sure I have opinions, but very few (if any) are set in stone, none are extreme, and none of them are propped by by 95% opinion.
    Again, how does mocking you suggest that I’m ‘desperate’? What exactly am I ‘desperate’ for?

Not intended but now I wish it was (great call).

Oh CM, thanks for that laugh dude.

The fact that you continue to pretend what you believe makes you a centrist is your problem. And you throw out shit constantly and have been called out on it not just by me, but by many others, but you can pretend that’s not happened either. Not just old and tired shit either, but horrible made up stupid leftist bullshit. Then you pretend that you actually want to have a discussion on top of that.

Again, how does mocking you suggest that I’m ‘desperate’?

Priceless. You think you are mocking me and just making an ass out of yourself. Its OK. You can keep deluding yourself that you are mocking me. I don’t mind. I actually pitty you for being that stupid.

Oh CM, thanks for that laugh dude.

Yep, it’s ALWAYS a laugh in lieu of evidence.

You clearly have no idea what I “believe”. Anytime you come close to guessing, you’re always miles off the mark.
    What do I “believe” that counts me out as a centrist?

Give me some examples. For once in your entire life, support your accusations with evidence.
    Or alternatively brush it off and have another ‘laugh’ instead.

Priceless. You think you are mocking me

I was, and I’m far from alone. You see that, right? What do you think ilovecress was doing (in his post that has 7 upthumbs and 0 downthumbs – you think those 7 are all from liberals?)
    It’s no wonder you’ve driven away conservatives in the past if you lack such basic self-analysis.

You ‘pitty’ me for being stupid. That is just brilliant.
    You should get that screen-printed on a t-shirt.