The universe likes to remind us, every now and then, that our entire existence is pretty frail and that a good enough sized chunk of slab from the ether can wipe it all out quite easily. It doesn’t take a very big rock to make a big mess, does it?
This week, be humbled before the Rock Gods lest you be smited by their fury. The music:
1. Rock. The greatest hits and biggest rockers.
2. Meteoric Rise: Honor those artists whose ascension to fame was almost from nowhere or…
3. The Crater: What the fuck happened to those guys?
4. Heavenly Bodies: Open to interpretation.
5. Sonic Boom: Loudest shit you can find.
For those of you I rock-blocked last week:
West Virginia Rebel: Under the Milky Way by The Church
pfluffy: Starfuckers Inc. by NIN
Mississippi Yankee: Heaven is Falling by Bad Religion
Santino: Earthbound Sister by Creepjoint
CM: Leave the Sun Behind by Buffalo Killers