Harry and the Hindenburgs

Time to lighten the mood in here.

At long last, someone has drawn upon the power of helium to solve one of the greatest cryptozoological mysteries that nobody gives a damn about.

At the risk of taking this seriously, I have to wonder why he’s going with this gigantic, dual-blimp design instead of something more like a drone. Seems too big, expensive, and overly-experimental. And what is it really supposed to accomplish?

Let’s face it: If you want to prove Bigfoot exists, you’re going to have to shoot one and bring it back for testing. This silly bastard is going to get some fancy infrared images of indeterminable objects and animals but bring back nothing else.

Still, more power to him if he can get someone to pay for that crap. I personally would demand a dead, stinking carcass in return for my generous investment but I guess that some of us are just more evilly capitalistic than others.

1. pfluffy says:

Thrill, my brother and I have a running gag on FB about bigfoot and DB Cooper, since it seems clear that DB Cooper dove straight into Sasquatch country. I will have to alert him with the latest technological efforts to solve this mystery …

Still, more power to him if he can get someone to pay for that crap.

Thrill he’s a Idaho State University professor. In the end WHO do you think will pay for this ‘distraction’?

3. West Virginia Rebel says:

Well, Bigfoot is just one of us. Or he’s Chewie.
    West Virginia Rebel recently posted..Obamacare BonusesMy Profile

In the end WHO do you think will pay for this ‘distraction’?

The video says he’s looking for private donations, but yeah; I know how that goes. Look at it this way. If he gets a grant, it’s stimulus!

5. TxAg94 says:

The guy behind all this is actually a gold prospector who supposedly ran into a bigfoot some years ago and is now obsessed with them. I think he’s just found a new way to prospect for gold. He’s hoping to strike that rich vein of people dumb enough to give money to his “project”.

I’m really into all things paranormal, more as an interest than a hobby or anything like that. Not quite to the Dan Akroyd-level of crazy but almost.

Still, if I’m a venture capitalist; a guy like this would find himself escorted to the parking lot the moment “…to prove the existence of Bigfoot” passed his lips.

The reason you can’t find Bigfoot is that he’s always off riding his pet unicorns….

…In North Korea?