Are we about to find some of Saddam’s WMDs?

Check out a post titled Turkey requested Nato missile defences over Syria chemical weapons fears.

A request by Turkey for Nato Patriot missile defences to be deployed on its territory followed intelligence that the Syrian government was contemplating the use of missiles, possibly with chemical warheads, Turkish officials have told the Guardian.

The officials said they had credible evidence that if the Syrian government’s aerial bombardment against opposition-held areas failed to hold the rebels back, Bashar al-Assad’s regime might resort to missiles and chemical weapons in a desperate last effort to survive.

The Turks believe that the regime’s Soviet-era Scuds and North Korean SS-21 missiles would be aimed principally at opposition areas but could easily stray across the border, as Syrian army artillery shells and mortars have done.

I wonder what they would say if they found he “Made in Iraq” stamp on the WMDS… :)

This aught to be fun.

1. West Virginia Rebel says:

The Obama administration is also warning Syria on chemical weapons. I do wonder what an offer by Assad to surrender them would reveal…
    West Virginia Rebel recently posted.."They Must Be Hiding Something"My Profile

The Obama administration is also warning Syria on chemical weapons

Ridiculous. We’re going to get dragged into this war on a flimsy pretext. I don’t give a shit who wins in Syria or what they use to win. Either way, an evil dictator will be running the place when the dust settles.

Either way, an evil dictator will be running the place when the dust settles.

Why should they be any better off than us? Unless of course those evil f*cking Jews get dragged in too… and somehow win… with our support… on Dec, 21…….

‘suse me while I catch my breath.

Hah, you really thought this guy wouldstay away from Syria? Shit, you sure are into wishful thinking. Me, I think Obama will turn Syria into another Iran, just like he did with Egypt and Lybia, whom both are well on their way to becoming far more dangerous than we could have believed in our wildest dreams.

Those bases you told me the other day were a waste of tax payer money in Europe might sooner than later be seeing some brisk activity, Thrill.

Hah, you really thought this guy wouldstay away from Syria?

No, I just wondered what the basis would be for getting involved. “Chemical Weapons” is the clear choice. And what’s the point of the bases in Europe? Defending ingrates from imbeciles?

And what’s the point of the bases in Europe? Defending ingrates from imbeciles?

Is that exactly why they were invented? The only difference is the communist imbeciles are now Arab and Persian imbeciles.

You know what I like best about the first two world wars? The fools who started them were fighting for a couple of years and wearing each other out before we came in and helped win. It’s a really good way to do it, when you think about it.