Retailing

About this time last year I did a post on a couple a guys messing with Target employees, all in good fun of course. Here’s one from this year, only on the flip side;

Getting between a shopper and a bargain, I expected more bloodshed.

I also wonder why Target always gets pranked. With all the self-flagellation over Walmart and their predatory practices, why not Jones them every once and a while.

And for those that stayed home this Black Friday {raising hand} here is what you missed over at a women’s underwear store. Now remember, this isn’t already worn underwear from a VS model (if that was the case, I could see getting all worked up) this is like new stuff. Nice roller derby flying elbow, all for a push up bra.

I love the Holidays.

1. balthazar says:

Please enlighten me on these “predatory practices”

Walmart is hugely successful, provides a service that millions of people want, employees thousands at better then average pay, has great prices, oh, and is non union, can’t get any more “predatory” than that.

3. Miguelito says:

And for those that stayed home this Black Friday {raising hand}

I do the bulk of my xmas shopping online now. Have for a couple years. I don’t put up with the crap at malls or other stores (I avoid Wal-Mart like the plague[*] because it’s always crowded and sucks) unless absolutely necessary.

[*]at home (in San Diego). When on vacation in NH, the ones there aren’t nearly as bad.

4. repmom says:

I’m glad you love the holidays, rich. :)

A friend and I shopped a few stores at our local outlet mall on Black Friday. Great bargains at Carter’s for my precious granddaughter. No mobs like your VS video. Too crazy!

We shop Wal-Mart regularly. Those of you who don’t are just snobs. (I say that jokingly. I’ve been in Wal-Marts all over Texas. Some are fine, others are totally disgusting. )

5. TxAg94 says:

Am I the only one who doesn’t find anything funny about the Target thing? I like a good practical joke but that’s just dumb. There are enough annoying assholes everywhere without someone pretending to be one. Actually, I guess he succeeded even though he thought he was being funny.

6. Dave D says:

Your VS link includes a 90 second commercial before ou watch in on Youtube. When did that start?

Youtube has had commercials for years. As an account holder you choose if you want to enable commercials.