WTF?

Germany to ban sex with animals:

Newspaper die Tageszeitung reports that the governing coalition are soon to amend the country’s Animal Welfare Act to make sex with animals punishable with a fine of up to 25,000 euros ($31,000).

Bestiality was legalised in Germany in 1969, the same year that gay sex was also removed from the criminal code. After that, sex with animals was only punishable if the animal was severely injured.

However animal welfare groups have pushed for the ban to be reinstated, in an advertising campaign that used dramatic examples of “animal rape”.

Who’s gonna keep all them sheep warm during long lonly nights?

Love your dog, just don’t love your dog…

Or, in CM’s case, porcupines…

;-)

It’s allowed in Sweden too, but we generally only have sex with the ones we really love.

Bunch of prudes….

Are Hobbits animals? I imagine some Hobbits are getting laid in Wellington tonight.

6. HARLEY says:

That gonna cut down on tourism…..

Depends on the Hobbit.

8. HARLEY says:

I wanst talking about hobbits, just German tourism….
    as for hobbits. if Samwise’s Girl is up for grabs, im game.!

I think the Hobbit opens here on the 14th,, im AM going to see it the next day come hell or high water.

No, Hobbits are people. You can fuck them.

I’ve been emailing a friend in Wellington – he said the whole city has gone insane. At least it’ll be over with after tonight.
    This is the kind of thing that just demonstrates how provincial we are……

No, Hobbits are people. You can fuck them.

They grabbed their ankles and changed the law to accomodate Warners Bros, I’m sure they’d also change it (at a drop of a….ring?) to make hobbit-fucking legal.

Well they can always go to Washington state. They do every kind of farm animal there and some do you.
    Remember Emenclaw WA?

King County sheriff’s detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner’s Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

Thirty-three states ban sex with animals. WTF???

I guess the Germans will have just have to go back to their scheisse videos.

13. Nexus says:

I know that European States are progressive but could someone explain to me the logic in making animal fucking legal in the first place?

When you are bored with the opposite sex, go for the same sex. When that’s not edgy enough and you are not attracted to children, plow something wierd?

I don’t know. I love bacon, steak, and lamb, and even deer, but I have never even considered that I can have carnal relations with dinner before I prepare it, so I am unqualified to do anything but guess and joke. Gives new meaning to the “playing with your food” meme. To each his own I guess.

What is funny to me is that animal lovers object to people actually “loving” animals. In the biblical sense, I mean. That twist to this story is just ironic to me.

I once saw this film about a guy fucking a pie.
    ‘European Pie’ I think it was called. Oh no, hang on….

16. hist_ed says:

DAMMIT there got my summer vacation plans.

DAMMIT there got my summer vacation plans.

Hell, 13 states still allow it right here.
    “Fuck American”…or visa-versa whatever you’re into.

18. mrblume says:

It was likely covered by a general sodomy section that was removed.

It was likely covered by a general sodomy section that was removed.

Don’t know about Germany, but that was basically it in Sweden. When we got bored of vagina we needed to scrap the old laws.