Who Doesn’t Love Lesbians?

Enough already, you guys want the right to marry, have at it, anything to get you to shut up;

I’ll say one thing about lesbians, they sure are a whiz at math, look how quick she did that whole 9/41 ciphering thing, all in her head.

Not a bad angle to shoot for. Most of that stuff sounds pretty good to me, but lipstick lesbians? How dumb do they think we are? For every Portia de Rossi, there is an Ellen DeGeneres, make sure you get the right one. Of course if we really want to stare reality right in the mug.

Some definite advantages; you would not mind her having the girls over, and taking her to the local sports bar to watch MNF over a pitcher and some wings, you would get the lion share of both. But somehow I can’t shake the feeling that most lesbians are batshit crazy, the type that would either stalk you or cut off your dick after sex when you fell asleep on her.

And that incessant liberal mantra they keep babbling about, who could put up with that for more then 10 minutes?

Probably best if they stick with their own kind, a mutual affinity for hairy pits and all.

1. repmom says:

Ok, I have no boyfriend to worry about, but – just a few things they seem a little misinformed about.

My daughter is as big on sports as her hubby, watches them all with him, has her own football fantasy team.

He likes her slutty dresses, as well as her sexy jeans.

My Hubby and I saw Skyfall yesterday, with another couple. I chose the movie. Loved it, just thought it was a bit too long.

I can’t imagine any straight women threatened by this group.

Loved that video! Someone put a lot of thought into it and there were some subtle little jabs that were brilliant. Comedy that is a two edged sword.
    The onliest thing wrong with it, and I’m drawing from my own experiences, is; a long time ago I had a very good lesbian friend, we hung out, drank and chased women together. But not once, ever, ever, ever do she share a girlfriend. Not one god-forsaken time!

P.S. I remember when Ellen DeGeneres looked pretty good, before she got all manly and stuff.

3. repmom says:

That should read “fantasy football team”.

Sorry, this was probably a post for the guys. Carry on.

4. pfluffy says:

Sorry, this was probably a post for the guys. Carry on.

Hehe, repmom. We are in the minority here, me thinks.

Gonna take the risk of assuming you are kidding here. Just in case, what on earth would give you that ‘feeling’?

Yeah most that I know are very regular people.

I can’t imagine any straight women threatened by this group.

About 10 years ago there was this beer commercial (can’t find it on youtube) of a traditional wedding ceremony, the scene cuts to the reception where the gorgeous bride, resplendent in a traditional white dress is looking for the groom. She pokes her head into a broom closet and finds the groom and all 6 ushers huddled around a small portable TV, watching a football game. All the guys expect to get an earful, but she comes in, says ,”The defense is looking pretty good this year”, then sits down on an upturned bucket and starts watching the game. One of the ushers says ,”Oh, she is a keeper”.

Repmom, I knew you were a keeper when I first joined this blog.

Just a joke, don’t read anything into it.

Yeah, I wish lesbians were actually like that, but they’re not….

8. repmom says:

Thanks, rich.

I can be quite the dingbat at times.

I blame old age. And wine. :)

And old age.

10. Miguelito says:

That should read “fantasy football team”.

Sorry, this was probably a post for the guys. Carry on.

Not all us guys care about the sportsball things either you know. :P

11. Iconoclast says:

He likes her slutty dresses, as well as her sexy jeans.

Well, obviously, your daughter is a lesbian — how can you not see that? ;-)

12. Iconoclast says:

What makes you think she did it in her head? Have you never heard of “scripts”? Hers was probably written by a guy.

(Running and ducking)