Hey assholes

Read this. Act accordingly. And stop being cunts.

*edit*

Goddamned achor links don’t work right, so here’s the text of the comment I just left (and linked to):

STOP.

I will wipe this fucking place clean before I let all of this bullshit continue. I will burn everything and salt the fucking earth.

Or just ban the people that make it impossible to enjoy the blog.

HEED THESE WORDS: My patience is not just at an end, it is gone. Exhausted. Finis. It is an ex-patience.

The next person to start an endless flame war full of old baggage gets a one-way ticket to GetTheFuckOutOfMyYardsville.

Test me. Go ahead.

All right, Wedge. Go for the power regulator on the north tower.

What did I do now?

Copy, Gold Leader. I’m already on my way out.

You didn’t kill all the Elites at Sword Base, you NOOB….

I knew that, but I refused to answer because Poosh likes the edited versions! ;)

Han shot last.

I propose that future flame wars be settled in the Arena – everybody will now submit their gamer tag for future reference….

X-Box Live: ParticleLance63

That’s it – I’m hunting you down with a baseball bat for such obvious blasphemy!

10. sahrab says:

Forgive him, he’s only been exposed to the eye candy version of the Trilogy. He probably doesnt realize Jabba was originally envisioned to look like an older version of Silent Bob

11. JimK says:

Han shot last.

YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD TO ME.
    JimK recently posted..Meet Tara, my new rideMy Profile

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

13. West Virginia Rebel says:

I sense a great disturbance in the Force…
    West Virginia Rebel recently posted..Hey JoeMy Profile

Did you mean the farce? :)

I just had a great idea for a novel as I was reading a headline about “Post-Rapture Fiction”.

The rapture happens (and not just to evangitards, but to all excessively religious assholes), and overnight the world becomes a place of peace and prosperity – great technological advances are made, lifespans are extended to centuries, and ugly militant lesbians are a thing of the past. After a while people stop worrying about the anti-christ and settle in for enjoying the good life.

Years later god himself comes down to earth and explains that he’d just had enough of these pricks and gave them all over to the devil as an act of kindness to the rest of us.

16. Dave D says:

I’m SOOOOO confused………

but thoroughly enjoying this thread!

I’m SOOOOO confused………

but thoroughly enjoying this thread!

LMAO.

Also:
    You’re a fucking cunt!

He is as clumsy as he is stupid. General, prepare your troops for a surface attack.

19. Nexus says:

Don’t sugar coat it JimK…tell us how you really feel.

20. HARLEY says:

wasnt that a south park episode?

21. HARLEY says:

DAmm, see what happens when I do not participate.

22. HARLEY says:

I have altered the SAGA, pray i do alter it further.

Crap! For real?

What? None of you guys are going to fess up to online gaming?

25. JimK says:

I have an Xbox but I almost never play online. Actually haven’t played much at all in the last 6 months. This is also a WoW household, so there’s that.

I counter the incredible nerd factor of WoW by riding a big tough-looking motorcycle. :)
    JimK recently posted..Meet Tara, my new rideMy Profile

PS3 player here, but mine broke a couple of months back, and I’ve failed to do anything about it. And I prefer COD over Halo anyway. 10 Prestige! :)

This is also a WoW household, so there’s that.

Ugh.. Lost all respect for you there Jim. :)

I played EQ, and add that I was very good at it considering my time limitations on play, for a long ass time, until it simply became too evident that SONY was so rigging the game to favor the losers that didn’t work and could spend 24 hours a day and 7 days a week doing top content instead of the rest of us. I tried WoW. My experience with that move was like being sent to special ed classes after doing advanced physics work at a top level university. Despite all my friends playing that game and pushing me I simply could not get into it. The graphics where too cartoonish, the difficulty level was too low, and the pace was geared towards ADHD people with no patience, so I quit. Tried some other games before settling on DDO where I occasionally kill time.

Not a game console guy. Maybe it is the age or whatever, but I see many of the same problems I saw in my 4 month long torturous attempt to get to like WoW…

Youw ould have to do it on a high wire to counter the admission you play WoW :)

Staying off topic: Jim, we should have a link to Popehat. If nothing else, for this post:

The real problem with XBox and Halo is the large number of junior-high aged (or younger) pricks that show up online to annoy everyone with their whiny voices, moronic diatribes of trash-talk, swearing, and generally acting as if their parents need to beat them with a stick on a daily basis.

I told an 11-year old last night that he needed to go find his dad and explain to him that he had failed as a parent for raising such a complete douchebag of a kid. Surprisingly enough, that worked in shutting him up and making him behave.

On the plus side, you can frequently boot them from a game, and once that session is over, simply find a new group to play with.

30. HARLEY says:

I simply dont have the time to devote a straight hour or 2 to on line fragging.
    I use to do Counter strike and BF2, but i got tired of the panzy ass kids and their JD assholes.

31. HARLEY says:

well the atheists ended up turning into 2 camps and warring on one another.

32. HARLEY says:

Hey any you much loved and dedicated Authors, are gonna comment on the latest flare up in the Fast and Furious case?

Holy fucking shit! Just when you think the scandal can’t get worse…

I will get to it sooner than later Harley, the point being however that none of the revelations that are coming out surprise me at all, and I even commented on some of them before only to be ignored. This is seriously evil shit, and that the left still makes excuses for these scumbags proves the point that they are willing to do anything and everything to win. The more we find out, the more obvious it is that there was a nefarious agenda, and the orders came from the very top.

35. balthazar says:

DDO is where I spend my time as well. I dont even own and xbox…

*no comment*

37. HARLEY says:

This story over at PJmedia has a lot of detail to.
    all you can say is WTF!.
    seriously this sound like something out of a bad movie, but real.

38. hist_ed says:

My only game machine is my PC. I remain loyal to BF2. Since I am around junior high kids every day, I get some psychic satisfaction in blowing them up online.

Alas, my machine is a bit long in the tooth and since the arrival of lil’ hist_ed mark V recently, I can’t justify sinking the money into a new machine.

And Jimk, my Harley days were long ago. I now have a nice little turbo sedan (Mazda Speed6) for a little understated reving. Sadly, I must trade her in on a mini-van (yes yes, I will sign over my nuts as part of the trade in) as my family will no longer fit in the 4 door.